EntropiaForum Premium Memberships
EntropiaForum Premium Memberships offer enhanced permissions and features for dedicated forum members, including expanded limits on private messages, avatar, signature and profile picture dimensions and filesizes, and more.
Compare the features of the various Premium Memberships in this chart:
Description of Features
- Max Stored PMs: The number of private messages allowed to be saved in your inbox.
- Ignore PM Quota: Allows you to send a PM to a member even if their inbox is full.
- Max PM Recipients: The number of recipients you can send a message to at one time, great for society mailings, etc.
- Set Self Invisible: Allows you to browse the forum in "invisible mode" so that other users cannot see you online, or what page you are viewing.
- Open/Close Own Threads: Gives members the option of opening or closing threads they have created in most forums and subforums. Very useful for sales and event threads. Note that if a moderator closes a thread, this option does not give you permission to reopen it.
- Custom User Title: Allows you to change your User Title message (via the User Control Panel) as often as you like.
- Profile Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded profile pictures.
- Animated Profile Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as profile pics.
- Avatar Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded avatar pictures.
- Animated Avatar Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as avatar pics.
- Animated Signature Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as signature pics.
- Premium Member Logo: In addition, as thanks for their support of EntropiaForum, all Premium Members will also sport a Premium Member logo in their avatar information panel:
All Premium Membership payments are processed via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, the Paypal payment page will also give you an option to pay with a credit card/bank card.
There are two payment plan options for each of the Premium Memberships:
- A recurring quarterly (three month) subscription, which are automatically renewed unless canceled from your Paypal account (see info below).
- A one-time payment for 1 Year memberships, which offer a significant discount over the quarterly recurring subscription plans.
To order one of the new Premium Memberships, go to your User Control Panel
and click the Paid Memberships
link in the left hand menu, or click the link below:
If your Paypal payment is made via eCheck, your EF
Premium Membership will not activate until the eCheck clears (usually requires 3-4 business days).
If you wish to cancel your EF
Premium Membership and prevent any future automated billings, your recurring subscription must
be canceled from within your Paypal account. To cancel a subscription, go to your Paypal account history, and select "Subscriptions" from the filter drop-down box. Then select the active EntropiaForum subscription, click details, then click "Cancel this subscription".
All normal registered users have the same permissions and features they have enjoyed in the past. These Premium Membership plans simply offer members the option of upgrading their account privileges and permissions.
Please post any specific questions about Premium Member features in this thread.