EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Info > Bug Reports

Bug Reports Entropia Universe bug reports.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 12:05   #1
Hatchling
WorstCaseScene Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2013/20

Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Teleport Bugs

Hi.
I'd like to mention some Teleport Bugs, which are really annoying.
I've just been playing EU for a few Days, but I've been stuck way more than once. I've only been to Locations an Planet Calypso, fyi.

For example:
- Dying/(pressing "T") near the North Swamp Camp -> Revival at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld

I'm using the EU Survival Map 2.5 by EU Tour Agency.
There are a lot of Areas I can't get to by pressing "T", because I'm teleported to some Location I've never intended to visit.

It's frustrating to get stuck in an Area where you can't get out by yourself, because the Mobs are to strong to kill 'em (as said, been playing just a few Days) and you can't ALWAYS walk around them.. I know there are guys like EU-Forces (which are really great, fast and nice btw ), but I don't intend to ask 'em to rescue me ten times a Day.

Please check those Bugs out, they are killing the fun factor of the Game. Big time.
WorstCaseScene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 19:33   #2
Hatchling
Olorin Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2013/20

Yea, just started playing yesterday, and even tho there is a revival terminal at swamp camp, whenever i die i revive at billy's
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 19:38   #3
Bal
Hatchling
Bal Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2019/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstCaseScene View Post
Hi.
I'd like to mention some Teleport Bugs, which are really annoying.
I've just been playing EU for a few Days, but I've been stuck way more than once. I've only been to Locations an Planet Calypso, fyi.

For example:
- Dying/(pressing "T") near the North Swamp Camp -> Revival at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld

I'm using the EU Survival Map 2.5 by EU Tour Agency.
There are a lot of Areas I can't get to by pressing "T", because I'm teleported to some Location I've never intended to visit.

It's frustrating to get stuck in an Area where you can't get out by yourself, because the Mobs are to strong to kill 'em (as said, been playing just a few Days) and you can't ALWAYS walk around them.. I know there are guys like EU-Forces (which are really great, fast and nice btw ), but I don't intend to ask 'em to rescue me ten times a Day.

Please check those Bugs out, they are killing the fun factor of the Game. Big time.
I hate to inform you guys, but there's a revive bug currently and on-planet, your revival is random. In space, you can't revive at all.
Bal is offline   Reply With Quote