EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > EntropiaForum Related > EF Questions & Support

EF Questions & Support Have a question about EntropiaForum's features, policies, or interface?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 07:30   #1
Provider
Kitsune n00b
 
Kitsune's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 157
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
MA Reps have to much rights on the forum

This has happened to a few other forum members me included that our posts gets deleted by Kim from MA with no reason or even evidance that the post was made even though the post does not break any forum rules.

Kim seems to hold grudges and vendetas against certian individuals who speak up about unfair (prefranced players) treatment of players and major screwups by MA and lies / deflections by Kim or even those who has an opinion thats not inline with what Kim wants to hear.

I have had 2 posts deleted both in Kim started threads. One was declaired whinning by kim and deleted with no trace exept for a quote by one of the members even though it was not totaly whinning on the fort event thread. The second one was a post I made yesterday in the what kim's up to thread thats basicaly the same as a post that was above mine yet mine got deleted and that one was left behind. All that post did was expand on the post above mine by adding "try starting a new player that can not deposit and see if you want to continue for more then a week or even try creating a new player that can deposit 15$ a month and see if you want to continue after a week"

I think giving MA officials a god status on the forums to completely delete (no message stating post deleted and no reason supplied) posts that have opinions thats not inline with what MA or Kim wants to hear is the same as censorship and opresion of opinion. Kim explained on the fort event thread that expression of opinion is fine but she does not wish to have her event thread turned into a whinne thread (can understand that one) and then go 180 with the expression of opinion thing on the whats kim up to thread.


So I call for MA official's rights to completely delete posts be removed to provide a forum where big brother can not opress your opinion and can not coverup facts that expose MA. If you share the same feelings or have had your opinion opressed by an MA official on this forum speek up and demand change.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 07:36   #2
Old
Hijacker27 Poor
 
Hijacker27's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 109
Reputation: Poor
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

You're posting in the wrong threads and pretty much trolling. It isn't Kim's job to balance the economy to your needs. He's here on his own good will and posting here for US. The reason that no other MA staff posts any more is because people like you keep giving them grief, when it isn't their job to take that grief.

From all of us that want Kim to continue posting, please stop!
Hijacker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:54   #3
Provider
Kitsune n00b
 
Kitsune's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 157
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
You're posting in the wrong threads and pretty much trolling. It isn't Kim's job to balance the economy to your needs. He's here on his own good will and posting here for US. The reason that no other MA staff posts any more is because people like you keep giving them grief, when it isn't their job to take that grief.

From all of us that want Kim to continue posting, please stop!
So that makes it justified to opress personal opinions? I nether said anything about balance of the economy and its not about balance of the economy its about MA reps opressing opinions on this forum because those opinions arnt inline with what they want to hear. Besides Kim asked in that thread to give your opinion about content for ubers and that is what I did and it got deleted even thou no forum rules wore broken and it was basicaly the same post as above mine just restated diffrently, I simplay said what Kim did not want to hear and got deleted because of that.

Im all for MA reps giving info and requesting feedback but allowing them to opress opinions and cover their track and evidance of anything that casts a somewhat dark light on MA is not right.

If this is in the wrong section please move it to the right one mods.

Last edited by Kitsune; 08-03-2011 at 08:07.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:09   #4
das
Old
das Greendas Green
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2020/20
 
Location: Belgium
Gender: Male Ingame: Male
Avatar Name:
dasouth Genious dasouth
Soc: CK
Posts: 94
Reputation: Green
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
So that makes it justified to opress personal opinions? I nether said anything about balance of the economy and its not about balance of the economy its about MA reps opressing opinions on this forum because those opinions arnt inline with what they want to hear. Besides Kim asked in that thread to give your opinion about content for ubers and that is what I did and it got deleted even thou no forum rules wore broken and it was basicaly the same post as above mine just restated diffrently, I simplay said what Kim did not want to hear and got deleted because of that.
You're telling BS man..
there's a diffrence between adding content & challenging an MA rep to play on a 150 ped/month budget. (it's totally irrelevant)
maybe if you're posts contained valid facts, a descent opinion based on those facts & a solution on how to change things for the better, you might get a discussion going..
just posting what you did doesn't benefit anyone.
I'm getting the feeling you're still a bit upset about you're trading profits taken away?
& just FYI, I know several ppl who don't even have to depo 15$/month to play & no, they didn't begin in gold period.. they started with 1 stamina.
& b4 you say I'm a fanboy.. I too had a thread that was locked by 711 but looking back at it after a few days, he had enough reasons to do this.
das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:16   #5
Old
MilkeN Inept
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2019/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Female
Avatar Name:
Milk MilkeN eN
Soc: Amethera Demons
Posts: 86
Images: 15
Reputation: Inept
Fame: 22 Achievements: 1

Change your forum off choice, so we dont have to see your BS post here over and over again!
MilkeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:17   #6
Provider
Kitsune n00b
 
Kitsune's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 157
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by das View Post
You're telling BS man..
there's a diffrence between adding content & challenging an MA rep to play on a 150 ped/month budget. (it's totally irrelevant)
maybe if you're posts contained valid facts, a descent opinion based on those facts & a solution on how to change things for the better, you might get a discussion going..
just posting what you did doesn't benefit anyone.
I'm getting the feeling you're still a bit upset about you're trading profits taken away?
& just FYI, I know several ppl who don't even have to depo 15$/month to play & no, they didn't begin in gold period.. they started with 1 stamina.
& b4 you say I'm a fanboy.. I too had a thread that was locked by 711 but looking back at it after a few days, he had enough reasons to do this.
The chalenge to the rep is to prove a point to the rep that the new player experiance is totaly inadiquid on a budget.

Its also not about being screwed over by MA and losing my trading business as I have moved on and adapted.

This is also not about having a thread locked or even a post deleted by 711 its about the fact that MA reps can completely delete posts without giving any reason and without leaving any evidance that that post has been deleted (it completely dissapears asiff it was nether there (no messaged deleted by admin message as usualy, its just gone))


So please take a look at the underlying thing that MA reps have free rain to effectively destroy evidance and personal opinions and not focus on me and grievences I may have with MA as that is not the point in this.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:19   #7
Provider
Kitsune n00b
 
Kitsune's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 157
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkeN View Post
Change your forum off choice, so we dont have to see your BS post here over and over again!

Why not add me to ignore if you dont want to see my posts ?

Im here because MA is here.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:25   #8
Old
Hijacker27 Poor
 
Hijacker27's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 109
Reputation: Poor
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Here, I created a PROPER thread for you to ask Kim questions about how he plays the game.. Mindark Owned Personal Avatars

That's how you properly and politely ask a question. - Remember those manners that your mommy should have taught you? Use them please, MA staff are people too.
Hijacker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:26   #9
Old
MilkeN Inept
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2019/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Female
Avatar Name:
Milk MilkeN eN
Soc: Amethera Demons
Posts: 86
Images: 15
Reputation: Inept
Fame: 22 Achievements: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Why not add me to ignore if you dont want to see my posts ?

Im here because MA is here.
So, your goal whit be in this forum is try to drive MA away from this forum whit BS post/threads. Why not just be nice person and read what they say and answer to there questions and not add a pile off BS on evey freaking post you do and add even more stupid questions... ?
Be happy that we have then here, and do not try your best to make they go away...
MilkeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29   #10
Provider
Kitsune n00b
 
Kitsune's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2017/20
 
Posts: 157
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
Here, I created a PROPER thread for you to ask Kim questions about how he plays the game.. Mindark Owned Personal Avatars

That's how you properly and politely ask a question. - Remember those manners that your mommy should have taught you? Use them please, MA staff are people too.
This is also not about MA reps playing. Realy how do I get this through to you as you seem to just read how you want ?

Its about MA reps having the power to delete what they want with no evidance that it was ever there. Got it now or should I repeat it 100 times ?
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools


Sponsored Links

Unable to open RSS Feed http://188.114.159.235/api/ubersTotal.asp with error couldn't connect to host, exiting
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34.


Copyright ©2005 - 2014, EntropiaForum.com.
Entropia Universe is a registered trademark of Mindark PE AB.
All other copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

~ Entropia Universe | Entropia Radio | Entropia Wiki | EntropiaLife