EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Discussion > EU General Discussion

EU General Discussion Entropia Universe general discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2013, 22:19   #1
Old
The NN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Activity Longevity
0/2016/20

Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Alright lets see what happens.

Alright now I know that theres been a lot of talk about me in game, it would seem that some of you think of me as some sort of diety, which is why I think it is important to be honest here, exactly what is it I have or havenít done that offends some of you this much?
I gotta admit I remember my reputation going from hot to not, and I sit and wonder a little about it, now I understand that some of you must feel frustrated, and to be honest Iím a little frustrated myself, only I donít see any reason why we canít get along all of us.
Here is what I see, now this is purely my observation, nothing added there, not even an openion, so here goes:
When I joined EU = Entropia universe, I had many dreams, however as time passed I discovered that none of my dreams would ever succeed in a world where every investment is turned into a matter of gamble.
How can anyone base an income on a sucking money vortex machine?
Facts:
As I understood the problematics behind the games infrastructure or rather lack of same, I became agitated with MindArk, I started to write posts on the forum back then, and I rapidly got popular, it seemed as if my views and sollutions were acceptable to a lot of people.
Observation:
MindArk felt responsible for the lack of an economical infrastructure and soon they started asking questions about me. Some said when I presented myself as a gaming agent, that none of them had ever heard about me.
To be honest EU was my first attempt to make changes. Time flew by and over two years I became more and more popular with one group and at the same time a lot of people started to complain about MindArk.
Appearently there had been collisions between MindArk and the players, and for some reason I was hacked, my account was emptied and nothing was left, all clues pointed to a malicious act of intent to bring me down.
As I look back, I also realize what went down, MindArk threatened the forums, and said that they would stop coming there to read the posts, they basically ordered everyone to put a sock in it, after that people grew discontent with me in general, for some reason they decided to misplace all there frustration on me, anger was the emotion, hostility was the tool.
I understand that many of you are upset with me, simply you were threatened to shut up about my views, or elseÖ
Defending someone elses values without having fathomed why, often results in misplaced anger directed towards the one of the values presented. Simply without a defence there is only offence, and well MindArk simply told people that if they didnít like there game, they could go elsewhere.
Alright now I know how this seems incredibly like a strong argument seen in the eyes of the public, however without further adue, I merely wanna make my views on this particular topic known.
Simply MindArk chose to change the topic from them having an issue with the players economy,into making a problem out of the players. Rather than sticking with the topic at hand, sticking with the topic would have forced them to think, rather than waving everyone off with a lame remark, whenever MindArk discovered this, that my views were unaltered they decided to threat the forums, MindArk now had control of freedom of speech and an irongrip around the users testickles.
In frustration over loosing to MindArk even though the cause was good for everyone, people decided to take there frustration out on the main viewer, ME.
MindArk knew who had started the turmoil, they are the only ones with a motive for sabotaging my account.
So know this, before you get upset with me, remember a few things, once my views were yours, once I got sabotaged, and finally we couldnít see MindArkís ass for bare footsouls.
I think it is fair that we ask ourselves what we are whilling to put up with? Me? I havenít moved an inch, MindArk, well if people exploiting eachother in a world of dreams, is a goal for these people, then please donít forget to add that theft it would seem, is also one of there many virtues.
I ask you, no, I implore you to reconsider who the fools are, them or us?
Here is where I see things and what they have come down to, I get ignored even though my aim is perfect.
MindArk who are now not only sabotuers, and thieves, get invited inside with all the people who are controlling these forums, now if I were a moderator surely I would be able to discern bullshit from factual stuff. Yet on this forum that doesnít seem to be the case. And woe me if I have an openion? Or was that purely observation?

Sincerely: The Nocturnal Navigator.
The NN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2013, 23:37   #2
Alpha
wizzszz Greenwizzszz Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
Soc: Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The NN View Post
Alright now I know that theres been a lot of talk about me in game...
Talk about you? No, i don't think so...

Quote:
... some of you think of me as some sort of diety...
Deity?

Dude, seriously, there is a reason why you have to take that pills - it's not good when you stop taking them, really.

Old 02-18-2013, 00:14   #3
Old Alpha
Nor Alien BeginnerNor Alien Beginner

Activity Longevity
3/2020/20

Soc: The Gathering

Quote:
snipped*
I gotta admit I remember my reputation going from hot to not, and I sit and wonder a little about it, now I understand that some of you must feel frustrated, and to be honest Iím a little frustrated myself, only I donít see any reason why we canít get along all of us.
Threads like these come to mind!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
Talk about you? No, i don't think so...

Deity?

Dude, seriously, there is a reason why you have to take that pills - it's not good when you stop taking them, really.

I'm going to have agree here.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:10   #4
Old Alpha
mastermesh Greenmastermesh Green

Activity Longevity
0/2020/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
Deity?

Dude, seriously,
http://christopher-dixon.tripod.com/porcelain.htm
Quote:
The Porcelain God

The Porcelain God is one of the most popular and well known gods worldwide. Nearly every home with indoor plumbing has an altar to the porcelain god within its realm. The altar of the porcelain god even shows up in office buildings, commercial establishments and industrial facilities. While everyone may not pay homage at the altar of the porcelain god it is an everpresent aspect of many peoples lives.
Paying Homage to the Porcelain God is an easy process.

The first step in paying homage to the Porcelain God is to begin imbibing of the spirit of fermentation.
After imbibing of the spirit of fermentation continue to enjoy the spirit until you feel the spirit of the Porcelain God move your heart.
When the spirit of the Porcelain God has entered your heart you may now approach the altar of the Porcelain God.
At this point you should reverentially lift the protective lid upon the altar.
The Next phase of praying at tha altar of the Porcelain God is to place your head into the rim of the altar.
Now you may begin praying at the altyar of the porcelain god while offering the sacrifice.
The prayers should only be based upon the grunts and moans of the repentant person.
The sacrifice you must offer is the contents of your digestive tract that the Porcelain God demands.
The final step in praying at the altar of the Porcelain God is to pull the handle of the altar and release the sacrifice.
After praying at the altar you may now feel refreshed and clean yourself knowing that the Porcelain God is very proud.
mastermesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:46   #5
Old Alpha
Nor Alien BeginnerNor Alien Beginner

Activity Longevity
3/2020/20

Soc: The Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
Also know as the porcelain telephone. Long distant charges may apply!!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:27   #6
Provider
OZtwo Inept

Activity Longevity
2/2015/20

O man, TT you are back!!! where is that game you were talking about so much that you said would be released soon?? Can't wait for it man.. you must be in beta testing mode now?
Old 02-18-2013, 08:12   #7
Sbi
Provider
Sbi Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Quote:
[bull... shortened down by Sbi] Sincerely: The Nocturnal Navigator.
Ohh... I do not even know how to respond to that in a proper manner... Had it been a letter I whould have shredded it to pieces mate... And for your 'deity' status. Do not worry too much about it...

Last edited by Sbi; 02-19-2013 at 15:13.
Sbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:58   #8
Mature
Artrat Poor

Activity Longevity
2/2015/20

Jin Artrat Mugen
Soc: Antipodean Army

Quote:
I'm a little teapot, short and stout
So how about that Russian meteor strike? Crazy huh.
Old 02-18-2013, 19:35   #9
Mature
Kitty GreenKitty Green

Activity Longevity
1/2020/20

Kitty Kitty Fire
Soc: Apocalyptic

wait......what?? who is talking about you?
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 13:07   #10
Hatchling
AkiranBlade Inept

Activity Longevity
0/209/20

Quote:
<<stuff>>

Who are you?