EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Entropia Universe Discussion > Professions > Hunting

Hunting Entropia Universe hunting tactics and strategy discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 14:05   #41
Mature
1coolboy8 n00b
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2019/20
 
Posts: 43
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
Have fun losing peds, i don't care no matter what you think, it is not my fault when you can't read properly where i quoted your enhancer consume in my first post, nor that you do not want any proper advice. You like theoiries for facts and declare facts to theories - Btw thank you for filling my ped card.

And since you already know what is right and wrong, you are wasting anyones time anyway. Well one of the biggest hunters of EU was a my mentor, i profit constantly, and yes i got it all wrong. Np, you are entitled your opinion, even when people try to help you your only response is to insult them.

Fuck off - dude i'm done here, get your help elsewhere.

Thank your for your peds
sincerly
my ped card and me
dude there accurcay enhancer they don't burn extra on the gun... ffs you nab!
if im wasting your time then fick off? not that hard not to look on a topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
Thank your for your peds
sincerly
my ped card and me
what a retarded thing to say... rofl

Last edited by 1coolboy8; 02-23-2012 at 14:24.
1coolboy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 14:22   #42
Guardian
Jennson GreenJennson Green
 
Jennson's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
1/2020/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Male
Avatar Name:
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Soc: cK Shadows
Posts: 284
Reputation: Green
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

All you replies show that you do not understand, where you put MU into the system and howto earn more MU than you put in. You know fuck about average return rates, nor have you any real log figures, nor measure your playstyle and still you are talking how much you hunt and how wondeful skilled you are.

Your tracker record and the stuff you tells however show clearly where your mistakes are, you just don'T want to admit YOU are the one who is doing something wrong, instead it is easier to blame the system and waste time of support staff telling everyone the system is broken.

btw why should i start over to reach the point you are, or do you mean i should wait for you until you reach the point where i am ?


btw you get ofc all your enhancers for TT because all the crafter you know are so generous ? Still you hunt mobs which cover the average loss not in MU, so the input/output flow is still against you ... how did you say ? You Nab was the phrase i think.
Jennson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 14:31   #43
Young
Trinity star Inept
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2014/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Female
Soc: General - Total War
Posts: 18
Reputation: Inept
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Lmfao get the nab jenson cool boy maybe u should give up eu to much to understand i think
Trinity star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 14:42   #44
Mature
1coolboy8 n00b
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2019/20
 
Posts: 43
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
All you replies show that you do not understand, where you put MU into the system and howto earn more MU than you put in. You know fuck about average return rates, nor have you any real log figures, nor measure your playstyle and still you are talking how much you hunt and how wondeful skilled you are.

Your tracker record and the stuff you tells however show clearly where your mistakes are, you just don'T want to admit YOU are the one who is doing something wrong, instead it is easier to blame the system and waste time of support staff telling everyone the system is broken.

btw why should i start over to reach the point you are, or do you mean i should wait for you until you reach the point where i am ?
wonderfull my skills are? u have to be kidding... I posted my skills because ed wanted to know them, to help me out.. not to show off.

lets get this right. u think there my records?
There not mine there the systems records that are recorded by entropia tracker, wow thought u would of got that from when I sayed entropiatracker...

If I knew I was doing something wrong I wouldn't be on the forums trying to get help as I hate forums because theres always one dick (like u) that thinks he knows it all.

waste the supports time... copy and paste answers from them.... eye sure wasting there time.
tell me what support is for then if its not to get some sort of answers from them no matter what the problem is...

From what u have globaled/hof'ed off id say your behide me in skills so eye when u get to where I am.
This the last reply to your reply/replys, already had to report one of your posts.

one more thing... maybe u do know maybe u don't the more u cycle in the system the better the returns apost" to be thats why I sayed how much I cycle ffs.
1coolboy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 14:56   #45
Guardian
Jennson GreenJennson Green
 
Jennson's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
1/2020/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Male
Avatar Name:
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Soc: cK Shadows
Posts: 284
Reputation: Green
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
wonderfull my skills are? u have to be kidding... I posted my skills because ed wanted to know them, to help me out.. not to show off.

lets get this right. u think there my records?
There not mine there the systems records that are recorded by entropia tracker, wow thought u would of got that from when I sayed entropiatracker...

If I knew I was doing something wrong I wouldn't be on the forums trying to get help as I hate forums because theres always one dick (like u) that thinks he knows it all.

waste the supports time... copy and paste answers from them.... eye sure wasting there time.
tell me what support is for then if its not to get some sort of answers from them no matter what the problem is...

From what u have globaled/hof'ed off id say your behide me in skills so eye when u get to where I am.
This the last reply to your reply/replys, already had to report one of your posts.

one more thing... maybe u do know maybe u don't the more u cycle in the system the better the returns apost" to be thats why I sayed how much I cycle ffs.
Sure, that's your ava ?

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=161842

http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...Avatar&id=5322

Yes, when you are - i see exactly, where i am behind you: in the red numbers on my tracksheet, but honestly i don'T want to follow you there.

On a side note regarding hidden effects @ Ed

-i have never seen any proof that says your hit rate is affected by amps. But instead i have logs showing this is not the case on varying setups.

-yes affect of Evade versus mobs is well documented and a huge factor when hunting
Jennson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 15:18   #46
Mature
1coolboy8 n00b
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2019/20
 
Posts: 43
Reputation: n00b
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

them 2 links to me mean what? im showing off? WOW

I update my skills on entropedia because I can calc my skill gain with MU to my hunt.... nutin more.

--
Just looking over the topic to see what i have missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
point5
When you don't want to adapt with the suggestions you get, why did you make the post in the first place ?

what suggestions did u give? you gave none... so why u being a nab about the topic.
and yes i see your higher than my skill so why not calm the hell down and help out instead of saying shit like this..

hey Trinity star sent u a pm about the tracker.

Last edited by 1coolboy8; 02-23-2012 at 15:49.
1coolboy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 00:57   #47
Provider
Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced EntropiaForum features!
JohnCapital BeginnerJohnCapital Beginner
 
JohnCapital's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
1/2020/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Male
Avatar Name:
John Teacher Capital
Soc: The Chosen Few
Posts: 119
Reputation: Beginner
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

--mod's note--
Knock off tossing personal insults at each other. If you disagree fine, but there's zero reason to start using personal insults.
--/mod's note--

1coolboy8, you came here and complained. It's standard for folks here to try to help out and give advice. It's up to you to determine whether to take their advice or not. There are many theories about the best ways to play. That's the way MA wants it. Personal choice.

Personally, my best advice would be this:
  • Pay as little MU as possible for your gear.
  • Get as much MU as you can for your loot.

(And if you understand the problem of this advice if everyone followed it, then you understand EU markets)

Beyond that, I wish you best luck in your playing.
__________________
Always willing to learn
JohnCapital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41   #48
Guardian
Jennson GreenJennson Green
 
Jennson's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
1/2020/20
 
Gender: Male Ingame: Male
Avatar Name:
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Soc: cK Shadows
Posts: 284
Reputation: Green
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
them 2 links to me mean what? im showing off? WOW
those two links mean nothing more and nothing less that imho you hunt the wrong mobs aka no MU mobs. ( tracker-link) and was in reaction to

Quote:
From what u have globaled/hof'ed off id say your behide me in skills so eye when u get to where I am.
obviously i was already at the point where you were and yes i had bad loot-streaks also. The point is to learn to manage those. Constant profit does ofc. NOT mean profit after every run.


Quote:
what suggestions did u give? you gave none... so why u being a nab about the topic.


Right in the beginning i wrote this in quoting you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
accuracy enhancer

p5a/a104 or a105 depending on how much penatration i need.
& bullseye 3, bullseye 4, longreach 1 on

...+eco enhancers

... with defense enhancers

... all my setup enhancers do go onto the p5a/p4a when the tier opens up.
It was mainly aimed at your enhancer consumption you stated in the quoted post

Quote:
dude there accurcay enhancer they don't burn extra on the gun
right but :
They usually come with MU. So the implicit suggestion you can take out of this was:

Avoid using enhancers as much as possible ( As i assumed you don't get them for TT )

However the use of p5a+ Amp is fine when you use it on the right mobs, however the cost per kill with p5a on a fast regen mob can still be higher due to the regen. For that reason i said compare the p5a setup with higher dps setups. I was not saying USE the higher dps setup to raise the killspeed, but to COMPARE it to raise awareness of kost / kill for different setups.

Second thing ( as already wrote above) is the choice of mobs
When you read all the logs made public by players you can see that most are around the 90% TT return mark over a longer period of time. Since i don'T want to discuss WHY and HOW exactly the system works to produce the result - it is safe to say in the long run you won't get back from the system what you put in. The system simply won't let you profit in TT returns ( Except the rare occasions of noob-hofs on 1st Drop / Kill / Craft... ).

So the implicit suggestion which derives from this is:

Track your returns over a longer periond of time. You will see there is a gap between what you put into the system and what you get out of the system. And yes this includes globals & HOFs already

You have to fill the gap somehow.

Possible strategies are
-hunting for MU
-mining to catch the MU between hunting
-Trading to cover the costs
- or anything else which produces a revenue stream ( and within the ToU ) which covers that gap.

In addition to this you have periods of good loots and periods of really bad loots. You have to put a cushion of peds aside in the good times, to feather the really hard swings of the bad times.

And you quoted the Global per Mob Capite from et, you might have noticed that the order of global per hunter is about and the same order as their HP and this is not surprising because it is directly linked to the cost / kill which ofc results in a good ratio of global per kill due to the higher cost. However that does not mean the hunters are more profitable on those mobs.

There are occasions of item drops ofc, but therefor Atrox is definitly the wrong mob to hunt as it drops oils and low MU stuff CB13(L) with also quite low MU. The rare CB26 and the ESIs don'T cover it.

The Arkadia mobs can work out as they are indeed dropping items atm, but to go for item drops you need quite a high cushion ( 7k PED is by far not good enough considering droprates ). And even with a high cushion it might happen the guy who has the first kill in this spawn and joined just 30 secs ago the hunting session gets the item and not the Camper who already cycled some thousand PEDs on those mobs. That makes going for items a high risk activity - you might get rewarded or not. You have to decide yourself, BUT when you decide to go for it why complain about the system when it was your decision in the first place.

You can take the lower risk by going for mobs that drops MU quite regularly and farm it, but for it you need to closely monitor the market because that changes regularly because when hunters see it, they go on the mob, supply rises and MU drops ( Gazz on drones as an example )


So my next advice is:
Analyze your playstyle, your return rates and the market ... and draw the conclusions from it. When your decision don't work out take it as a lesson and try something else.

So this is my advice, i could say more, but i'm done with this thread. So take it or leave it.

Over and out

Last edited by Jennson; 02-24-2012 at 08:56.
Jennson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 16:47   #49
Guardian
starfinder Greenstarfinder Green
 
starfinder's Avatar
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2020/20
 
Avatar Name:
Ms Kazzza Milla Starfinder
Soc: Planete Express
Posts: 217
Images: 4
Reputation: Green
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
............
I put in A support ticketed this as lossing over 1kpeds inside one week is just fucked up. 95% loss sure np... but coming back with 50% returns!

Dident read anything after that... Come back when you have lost 1-2K PEDs hunting with semi eco setup (Apis + beast .. got about 180K skills) in one day...
(Aurli at the time)..

Just go hunt something different.. If you arent getting nice loot.. Well.. hunt something else.. if you mine.. mine somewhere else..
__________________
starfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 20:09   #50
Hatchling
psge Inept
 
  Activity Longevity
0/2014/20
 
Posts: 6
Reputation: Inept
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0

How stupid can you be to think you can profit every time you go out? Most players are pleased to profit for a short period, rest of the time they just limit their losses.

You have been given some excellent advice from players who do not complain so I assume they are happy with their returns. We all have good times and bad times and there is a random element to the game. So if you are successful then it doesn't mean you are doing something right. Why do you think new players get HoF's?

You were lucky for a time, now you're luck has run out. Look at the advice you have been given. Keep learning. But please DO NOT moan because you are making a loss. Most players do and a lot of players considerably more than you. Adapt or leave. It's your choice.
psge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 23:27
wizzszz
This message has been deleted by JohnCapital. Reason: Rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes and/or replies to deleted post
Old 02-27-2012, 00:28
Ed Ward
This message has been deleted by JohnCapital. Reason: Rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes and/or replies to deleted post
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools


Sponsored Links


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:50.


Copyright ©2005 - 2014, EntropiaForum.com.
Entropia Universe is a registered trademark of Mindark PE AB.
All other copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

~ Entropia Universe | Entropia Radio | Entropia Wiki | EntropiaLife