EntropiaForum.comEntropiaForum.com
  EntropiaForum.com
Home Forum Register Gallery Dev Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EntropiaForum.com > Planet Cyrene > Planet Cyrene General Discussion

Planet Cyrene General Discussion Planet Cyrene general discussion.

Closed Thread

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 17:02   #1
Guardian
Stave Petty Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Jon Stave Petty
Soc: Calypso Rescue Team
Fame: 0 Achievements: 0
Disagreement with Planet Cyrene hiring

Note: if your not going to read all my responses, please read this post before posting http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/u...ml#post2578762

Just thought id share my honest thoughts on a latest development regarding Planet Cyrene.

This concerns this: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forum...ing-team.6044/

I belive this is a huge mistake on their part employing ms9, we all saw how she attacked neverdie like no tomorrow, a full on witch hunt that lasted well over a year, which in turn resulted in neverdie stopping working with next island, and after that, the place pretty much died. Effectively she killed next island.

She damaged rocktropia heavily as it started, but other than that, she has a long history of getting into entitys in a "media" position then courrupting the leadership and bending it to how she desires. I saw this very thing happen with atlas haven radio, she is very good at this, the current leader didnt even notice untill she effectively told his partner to fuck off. I was one of the victims at the center of this episode so i know exactly what she is capable of.

As you may have noticed since vu10 atlas haven radio, as a result, shrunk in size and has suffered heavily.

Such things have been documented throughout time in entropia beginning with club neverdie, she gets people to do her dirty work usually and keeps the nasy side in private emails as best as she can.

This history she has with the community is why i honestly belive this is the death of Planet Cyrene, it was a very very stupid move of them, and just shows how out of touch they are. I just hope they realise thier mistake before its too late....

Please dont let the discussion of this thread deteriorate into discussing past drama, i apologize for brining such things up, but using personal experiences as evidence as to why are important when speaking your mind like this, i just wanted to explain why i personally think this is a bad business move for them and think this is the death of Cyrene

Im just excercising my right to openly critisize a platform employee much like people did with neverdie, jan, marco, hanne and all the others...

Last edited by Stave Petty; 09-13-2011 at 23:16.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 17:30   #2
Provider
AlphaGeek Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2017/20

Alpha AG Geek
Soc: Manticore

Interesting opinion.

I do not share it.

AG

Last edited by AlphaGeek; 09-09-2011 at 17:52.
Old 09-09-2011, 17:50   #3
Mature
Puck Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Dean Puck Scott
Soc: Replay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stave Petty View Post
Please dont let the discussion of this thread deteriorate into discussing past drama
Do as I say, not as I do?

I also don't share your opinion. To blame MS9 for the low pop on Next Island is unfair, and biased.

Good luck with your anti-campaign.

Exploring EU since 200412
Old 09-09-2011, 17:59   #4
Guardian
Stave Petty Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Jon Stave Petty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Good luck with your anti-campaign.
I dont intend to let this thread end up in flaming or any form of anti campaign, im just speaking my mind once or twice in the correct places and moving on.

Such anti campaigns etc dont do any good, and are only a waste of time for anyone involved.

That paragraph you refrenced is just part of a disclaimer as while i got onto my personal experices, using them to back up my opinion, it entered into things that is still a sore subject for many, and bringing those wounds back up to be poked isnt my intention here.
Old 09-09-2011, 18:02   #5
Guardian
Nighthawk Poor

Activity Longevity
0/2016/20

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
Soc: Irken

1) This thread is breaking forum rules and probably also the EULA (title makes people believe the planet has been cancelled and may therefore hurt their business).
2) I disagree, you are not critizising a platform employee in a decent manner, this is a blatant (and quite stupid) attack on someone using a biased point of view and without any real substance or factual background.
3) I was going to comment further, but see the point above.
Old 09-09-2011, 18:08   #6
Guardian
Stave Petty Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Jon Stave Petty

Nighthawk its your right to decide if im not telling any truth here.

At the end of the day, i know im telling my side of the story that has no fake content, and thats all i intend to do, share my views.

I am not doing anything diffrent than what everyone else does to other employees of entropia universe and its partners.

If everyone else can do it, so can i.

Im not looking for any argument here, just expressing my right to speak my mind, nothing more.

I have nothing to gain from this other than my very valid right to speak my mind in a constructive manner.
Old 09-09-2011, 18:12   #7
Guardian
Nighthawk Poor

Activity Longevity
0/2016/20

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
Soc: Irken

Quote:
I am not doing anything diffrent than what everyone else does to other employees of entropia universe and its partners.
There is a huge difference between the critique that was against Neverdie and what you are doing here.

Besides, if you are saying what was "done against Neverdie" is so horrible, then why would you repeat that against someone else? That only makes you just as bad, or even worse, than those you say have been doing wrong.

Quote:
I have nothing to gain from this other than my very valid right to speak my mind in a constructive manner.
Please explain in what possible way this thread is constructive in any way whatsoever.
Old 09-09-2011, 18:14   #8
Old
Norbert GreenNorbert Green

Activity Longevity
2/2020/20

I think to blame the lack of population on NI on one person is rather naive Stave, but we are all free to give our views i guess. My personal view is that NI is an excellent concept and the place looks great, Greece and cyclops look awesome.

The lack of a stable population there is more down to no use for loot at this time, lack of blueprints and therefore nothing really to drive the economy forward imo. Also regarding Greece no item drops with a "ancient greek" flavour, hell even spartan style armour with pixie stats would get me there just to own a set.

I have no idea what the split between NI/NDS was caused by, but i doubt very much that it was due to one persons comments/views.

ofc i may me wrong

All the best

Dibbler
Old 09-09-2011, 18:17   #9
Guardian
Stave Petty Weak

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Jon Stave Petty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post

Please explain in what possible way this thread is constructive in any way whatsoever.
Its constructive because i am speaking my mind as to why i belive planet cyrene has made a big mistake here, and instead of just saying that, im putting my money where my mouth is and explaining a completely undisclosed explaination as to why i belive this.

And i reseve my right to do so.

And no this is diffrent to what people did to neverdie, with neverdie they witchhunted and flamed him for over a year, here i just intend to say my bit once and move on, nothing else.

Everyone has a right to their opinions and everyone has a right to speak their mind.

:: edit::

Norbert, yes, that isnt the only reason, but it is one of the biggest reasons in my opinion, some of you will have noticed ive made my position very clear on next island life that the fact it has no economy is a silly mistake and a big reasion why it will ultimately dissapear for good if not corrected. And your right, i should have been clearer on that in the original post, but im only human
Old 09-09-2011, 18:20   #10
Young
Airboy Inept

Activity Longevity
0/2018/20

Bill Airboy Ivanhoe

Wow... you make it sound like MS9 is somekind of god with the power to destroy planets
I think Cyrene will be awesome and i can't understand why MS9 could effect that in any big way....
Closed Thread