View Poll Results: VU 11.4 Hit, Miss or Maybe..

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Hit, it's Great!

32 46.38%
  • A Miss, Meh!

4 5.80%
  • A Maybe, hmm!

18 26.09%
  • I Like Cake

15 21.74%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Old

VU 11.4 Hit, Miss or Maybe

Last edited by Norbert; 07-22-2011 at 06:30.

2. Sponsored Links
    Big hit IMO

The tier changes are a big change for the better, and the HUD changes are good as well. I have yet to find anything too negative

I still don't understand how the tiering works, and haven't been that interested to find out yet.

But from what I hear I about tiering up and the chances of loosing items before and not now I would be F*$^ing pissed off. But again, I would have never taken that risk.

Maybe if I ever get back to playing more often I'll read more about it.

I am happy about the scrolling in storage has been fixed, that was about annoying as hell!

Born 11-24-2006

Old
    Last edited by Norbert; 07-22-2011 at 06:30.

Old
    nice way to fuck over ppl who actually bought spare armor sets to tier,spare guns etc..
    guess 'll have to sell those & as a result of such huge changes with a big impact on some ppls pedcard, I'll just withdrawl those peds..

I can see the frustration of some people but i think in the end it's a change for the better. I stick to the opinion that they fixed something that was very wrong implemented in the first place.

From what I have read, I think it might be a good update!!

Hatchling
    It doesn't really effect my game play in a HUGE way. I never gathered parts to tier later... never expected to have the best gear, or tier anything to level 10(though I might now). I feel bad for the people who took the risk to tier their expensive items, only to have the rules change later.

I know the system may bring those who have great gear YET another step ahead of the mid level players. I really can't say that bothers me much, I don't wanna pay thousands of dollars to keep up

The new chips seem like it's going towards a WoW feel. Stop the metabolism of a mob? Ehhhhh. Spell in disguise. Could help get you out of a FAP loop, could just be meaningless.

Here's hoping beacons come back soon!!

I love this new vu!

Since I dont drag out health bars, apart from when healing, I dont mind the health bar mob flashy thingy, whatever you call it, doesn't make a difference but being a huge mf user I can't wait for the new chips to come. I never played wow so I don't know their system, nor does it annoy me that eu seems to lean their way.

Now all I need is imp taming to come back and I am a happy bunny

I haven't been ingame yet, but looking at the release notes I really should!

For now the changes seem to bring a lot of new options and it seems that MA has listened to the community.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast