Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planet Arkadia?

Hi David/Ozi! I signed up for the newsletter, can't wait to see where you are heading. I wish you the best of luck in your business venture. So far it seems you have a great approach. I haven't read the first chapters for the storyline yet, but i will certainly do so in the near future.

2. Sponsored Links
    Yessssss!! Will be awesome to see so many new places to visit!! Can't wait to check this out!!

Young
    This one looks very interesting, good to see some actual storyline already being developed. Going to sign up for the newsletter now

Hatchling
    Hi David,

First three chapters read and I can't wait for the next one, maybe this is the planet I've been waiting for

Get that whip cracking and lets get this planet online

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZero View Post
    Hi David,

First three chapters read and I can't wait for the next one, maybe this is the planet I've been waiting for

Get that whip cracking and lets get this planet online
    Glad you are liking the story You can expect new episodes of the story to come out roughly once a week right through til launch.

Next part of the story is due to be released on the Planet Arkadia website tomorrow. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to have each part of the story sent to you. Or if you are on Facebook, click like on the Planet Arkadia page and you'll be notified of each new episodes.

yeah.. looks like i might migrate to another planet from that concept art..

Hatchling
    This is the first planet I've seen that I would actually check out if it weren't connected to a game I already play.

Looking forward to it

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dobson View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say hello. We're really excited by the response to the announcement of Planet Arkadia.

There has been some speculation about who I am, so yes I am Dave Ozi Epsolon. I've been a very active participant of Entropia for around 4 years now.

The team are working hard to ensure you don't have to wait too long before the launch of the planet.

If anyone hasn't signed up to the newsletter on our website, I'd encourage you to do it as that is where the latest releases of the story will come. The current story that is under Frontline News on the website is only the first three chapters that introduce the main characters, there is many more chapters to come. They will be released approximately a chapter a week right through to launch. We'll also be including in game footage as it becomes available.

I'd love to hear some feedback on the story. How important is a great story to you?
    I am loving the looks of the new planet and the story is ace! Can't wait to read more.
    I'm glad that the planet is going to have a good story and have missions that go along with that story (so i've gathered)
    Haven't bothered to go to Rocktropia. Nothing immidiately pulled me there. This, on the other hand, has.
    Great job!

I just read the first three chapters of the story on the Arkadia website. It's absolutely awesome. Already you are establishing the storyline of your planet before it's even released.

The more I look, the more impressed I become with Planet Arkadia. It seems like you are all doing a hell of a job in getting this world ready. I can't wait to get there to explore and find some treasures for myself

Sign me up to be on board the initial fleet sent to investigate

Mature
    Yeaa this does indeed sound very promising
    And the crew looks awesome to i must say

God luck with this Dave Ozi Dobson

I will for sure take part in this

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast