Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Medical Tool Skill Modification Enhancer?

Have anyone looked at these and what they could do for unmaxed (L) balls?

half a level or so from maxing my next ball so would these help me at all to use it earlier?
    (balls=Vivo/Hedoc )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tested this tonight myself on Vivo t20(L) and here are the results:
    (my paramedic level are 19.3843)

Without Skill Enhancer I:
    41.1 - 57.1
    17/20

With Skill Enhancer I:
    42.5 - 57.1
    18/20

Maxed:
    42.9 - 57.1
    20/20

And it doesn't affect eco at all on the fap (except the enhancer use that might happen)
    Last edited by Jenny ferr; 11-11-2010 at 23:28. Reason: results from a test

2. Sponsored Links
    Sorry .. dont have much info on using on L .. my balls are UL .. and like steel.

Bones

I have not looked in to what the Skill enhancers do on un Maxed Balls. But if they work the same as Skill Mods on weapons that are not maxed then it would be an increase of 0.1 on the skill side.

I will once I have my current Ball at Tier 1 have a look at this as I can make the enhancers I just never have.

Once I have some sort of results or findings I will post them up.

Unless someone gets round to it first

a friend did some calculation on a ek-2600 which I haven't maxed yet and came up with 2.28% skill increase.

but isn't all other enhancers either 5% or 10%?

Banned
    they just increase your stats on it (hit/min, min/max healing pts gained/delivered). Of how much? depends if you're considering enhancers I, II, III etc...
    maybe you got a more precise question? Not sure to fully understand your request.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    they just increase your stats on it (hit/min, min/max healing pts gained/delivered). Of how much? depends if you're considering enhancers I, II, III etc...
    maybe you got a more precise question? Not sure to fully understand your request.
    What exactly the skill enhancer do, not any other enhancers as we know what most of them do.

will it increase my total paramedic level or will it just increase the sib portion* of a fap not yet maxed and with how much %?

And to what I know all level of enhancers have the same % just double the % if you put I and II on instead of just one I enhancer (ofc same type of enhancer)

*if it takes 5 levels to max it, will the skill enhancer only reflect these 5 levels...

Banned
    well, try it to see, i personnaly use it, and it's clear in my mind what they does.
    I think the answer you're waiting for is: with a skill enhancer, you'll use your ball like if you had 15.2 lvl in param, as you have 15.0 in your profession info. (for example)

using 5 enhancers I will have same effects as 1 enhancer I

your real param level won't change and i noticed nothing making me think i gained more skills using them.

I believe it works on % of Prof level.
    Unless that is what you calculated.
    But ~2.28% seems decent enough of a bonus.
    Do you ever look out a window, see a bird and wonder,
    Is that bird carrying a global?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    well, try it to see, i personnaly use it, and it's clear in my mind what they does.
    I think the answer you're waiting for is: with a skill enhancer, you'll use your ball like if you had 15.2 lvl in param, as you have 15.0 in your profession info. (for example)

using 5 enhancers I will have same effects as 1 enhancer I

your real param level won't change and i noticed nothing making me think i gained more skills using them.
    yeah stacked enhancers for the same level do nothign more then to keep them active once one is used up, so far all clear

Quote Originally Posted by Ze-Tomb Raider View Post
    I believe it works on % of Prof level.
    Unless that is what you calculated.
    But ~2.28% seems decent enough of a bonus.
    So you both think it's the % on my original paramedic level that it influence?

I'm 70% from maxing vivo t20 so by using skill I and II enhancers I would max this ball then?

Banned
    yup, Jenny

well, not sure if it's the same for all balls, but on the one am using, enhancers I gives 1 more hp healing pts per click, enhancer II 2 pts, etc
    Last edited by Ed Ward; 11-11-2010 at 06:19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast