Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Tiering System - How do you think it will now effect the economy?

So ladies and gentlemen of Entropia how do you think the reign of the 'L' items will be effected with the new ability to tier up the old school UL items that dropped so much in value in the recent 18 months+ ?

Obviously we have seen great activity on the New Tiered items section of the HoF board and it is evident that these items will dramatically increase in value over the coming months.

Are you an UL item user and do you feel that your items will gain market value?

And are you confident they will also improve your game play and skill gain ability? (As skills are also an economic gain)

And how do L item users feel about these changes? Will it potentially make dedicated L users wish to now upgrade into the UL market?

Please discuss

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Last edited by Norbert; 07-22-2011 at 06:29.

Mature

Smile :)

Basically UL weapons will have an advantage of higher damage/heal/protection thx to the tiers, when the L gear does not change. So therefore UL gear should rise in value.

edit: hatchling? I was a prowler :d

Hatchling
    Prices of UL L stuff should go up.

As long as there are fresh peds input into the system.

I am sure the UL tiered items will raise in price , especially those past tier 5.

Bones

Hatchling
    The way I see it, UL items that have not been tiered or have only been tiered to lvl 1 lossing some value while the more tiers it has the more valuable they will become. L item prices should drop back down to more managable prices. UL L sib prices will skyrocket.

I have to hope and think that maybe the enhancers market may now get a boost as there is now more use for them as more pl Tier the UL items.

I hope so as I can make them, but have not really been making them as the market for most was not that great.

Some sell and some dont. Hopefully now more will sell

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

So it looks positive for all so far with your comments. Has anyone also noticed an increase or decrease in Tier component drops?

I have found that th rate has not changed from before they charged the Tiering System.

Tier Comps (What I think look like Disc Drives) have still be slow to drop for me, so that I can teir Items. However the componants needed for making enhancers are dropping just as much and you can et good stocks if you hunt the mobs that drop the ones that you need.

It is the Ore or Ematter that is required to make the enhancers that is still the expensive part of the Mixture. But I have found a few spots that are encouraging to mine in so that I can get all the materials myself.

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

Old
    just a thought here..
    higher protection armor, bigger faps, more dps..
    Does this mean skills that affect hp etc might go back up in value a bit again?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast