Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hatchling
    I had a thought last night.

It seems to me that bigger slower guns might have an advantage when it comes to ehnacers over faster smaller ones...

Same damage in fewer shots means less enhancers lost?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mandu View Post
    I had a thought last night.

It seems to me that bigger slower guns might have an advantage when it comes to ehnacers over faster smaller ones...

Same damage in fewer shots means less enhancers lost?
    Nice thought and in a way that ouldbe correct. however enhancers break at random intervals so 1 could last 1000 shots/Uses and another may go after only 2 or 3.

The Weapon Damage enhancers also add a a mini amp using more ammo and also reducing the Durability of the weapon.

When an enhancer is on a item you can see what has been affected as those stats go orange like they d when you add normal amps or plates to items

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

Quote Originally Posted by Davina Kitty Cat View Post
    Nice thought and in a way that ouldbe correct. however enhancers break at random intervals so 1 could last 1000 shots/Uses and another may go after only 2 or 3.
    Indeed and this can be a real pain, I am pleased that the enhancers can be equipped and unequipped but I had 4 enhancers go in one test hunt on 400 ped through a DOA, I was not best pleased....lol...it would be nice if there wasnt so much 'randomness' about the decay on them and more of a stable figure.

Plus being so new I am not sure if anyone is doing any hard and fast testing to see if this rule applies to all weapons + armours or if it is just certain types that 'appear' to break enhancers faster.

Just due to their Nature Enhancers would be hard to test. overall any except armour would be the easiest to test as that would be just a big number crunch on shots fired/ times used etc.

Where as with armour ones no way to tell exactly how many hits on each piece and there for enhancers as well.

Mining finders one and drilling speed ones again would need to be done by lots of number crunching. Well all stats are number crunching. but armour ones would be the hardest to chase down.

However on a note for armour ones. when i put Dura enhancers on my Gremlin i did notice a small drop in the repair cost after a fixed run (I normally do 300 Ped ammo) now that could be down to the enhancers but also mix in with that my increase in defensive skills

but then over 1 x 300 PED ammo run i do not believe the increase in skill would make that much difference in armour repair cause you can evade better. so I tend to go with Dura enhancers over all on armour

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

Mature
    You cant really say that all UNL weaps will rasie in value... atm its more or less only the high dps guns that got any real use of the tiers.

Economy, skill, accurany enhancers are to expenive to make things better...
    they lower the eco of the weapon...

while a high dps gun with 5 open slots will provide an advantage in dps... but it will also lower the eco.

all enhancers are shit atm if you dont need more dps and it doesnt matter if it cost some.

take my mkIII for example... its a low lvl dps gun, i bought it cause it got a fairly good eco and the dps suits the mission im at atm. but when im going for the next mission i rather sell this rifle and buy another high eco but with dps suited for that mob instead of spending lots of peds tiering and then lower the eco... makes no sense.

hopefully the price on enhancers will drop and ppl will realise that tiering the majority of stuff are just stupid

Banned
    I think tiering system of UL weapons will be used by medium players minimum, so not the majority of players.

I think it does not worth using a tier 10 UL weapon if your hit hability is 1.0-2.0/10.0

Old Alpha
    I think tiering system of UL weapons will be used by medium players minimum, so not the majority of players.
    I suspect there's a LOT of medium players out here, lol.

Banned
    right, a lot of medium players, but lots of them are not in good mood, hardly playing, and new players constantly coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Ward View Post
    I think it does not worth using a tier 10 UL weapon if your hit hability is 1.0-2.0/10.0

This is a very good point there are players out there who start out and dont 'truely' understand the system when it comes to achieving the best from your weapon of choice, obviously if you can gain 10.0/10.0 in your stats on a L gun thats great and it is likely to be worth the dmg enhancers but certainly not if you dont even come close on an UL weapon, from what I have seen and been told a lot of players still use their weapons under stat
    5.5 / 10.0 or lower with enhancers.

Its their cash but that is a simple waste of peds for the sake of one decent HoF and there is nothing to show that any extra bonus is gained in skills. Just a very poor ped card..

So potentially will we also see a rise in skill chip prices in DMG and HIT related skills for those players whom wish to become UL 9.5 / 10.0 plus players?

Non tiered UL weapons will drop in price a lot, because a lot of people were buying them all up. For example the m2910 pistol hasn't been in auction for a while, and the ep-41 was starting to get scarce too.
    Now a lot of saved up duplicate weapons (saved for tiering) will be sold in auction again, and this will make the old ul weapons drop in price. UL sib tiered weapons will continue to rise in price as they are tiered higher and higher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast