Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mature

Misplaced "soft targeting" information

When I "soft target" an object by mousing over it, the name of the object and the blue arrow seem to appear at a fixed point on the screen instead of over the object itself. When I target an object by clicking it, the name of the object and the green arrow appear over the object as expected.

Before VU 11.4.1 (or w/e we're currently on) the location was at the very top of the screen, and almost the whole way to the left. After VU 11.4.1 the location changed a bit; it moved down and further to the left such that half of it is cut off by the lefthand side of the screen.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon unless it's just something wrong with my own update.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOmega View Post
    Hopefully this will be fixed soon unless it's just something wrong with my own update.
    I have the same bug... just waiting for the next mini-VU to log back in now, too troublesome to hunt like that.

Same here

frustrating, roll on an update!

It appears that it has been fixed as I do not get it anymore when "Soft Targetting".

I did have it before and not just on Mobs but on NPCs etc. It was a known issue quickly on the update to 11.4.1

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

Hatchling
    I didnt have this problem before the main update, but after the mini update the name of anything is in the top left corner. I hope MA can figure out what is causing this for different people.

yep me too and its annoying the hell outta me ...

when hunting with soc mates no idea if im targetting the same mob as them cos i cant see which mob im aiming at unless i pull off the life bars. to busy looking at the middle of the screen and the action instead of the left for some kind of vague movement, silly me.

Young
    is this only for some players? if it happens for me i havent noticed it yet (ill start looking for it now and most likely see it lol)

I noticed this happening this weekend. But I was in yesterday and it wasn't happening. Then again I was on a different computer. Is this still happening?

Born 11-24-2006

I am also affected by the bug and for me it'S even more annoying than hmm wait it IS the most annoying bug for me

Yes its very annoying, can't see who is next to you. But why is it affecting one computer and not the other?

Born 11-24-2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast