Entropia Tracker and Mineral Prices

It is now possible to see which merchant offers the best prices on various minerals.

On the front page there is a link, in the right hand side, called "Mineral Prices".
    If you click that you get a list of all minerals and known prices merchants offers for this mineral.
    On the front page with all the minerals listed, it is just the "best price" that is listed. In the near future - perhaps when you read this - you can click the indivitual mineral, and get a list of all the merchants who are buying this mineral, and at what price they are buying the mineral.

As this is a very "transparent" system where each merchant list prices publicly some merchants are reluctant to list their prices. As a consumer - seller - this is something you should be aware of. This could mean that this merchant is not willing to share their prices because they may be lower than the market prices.

If you would like to add KNOWN prices this merchant offers for a given mineral this is also possible. Click the "Add prices" button on the mineral prices page and then you can select from a drop-down menu which merchant you would like to add prices for... Put in the prices and hit update prices.

Each time you update prices for a merchant the system will give you 300 credits. Make it a habit of asking for prices on minerals you are selling to a merchant, and add them to the page. This could turn out to give you quite a few credits on the site.

If the merchant you are trading with are not avalible in the list, please let me know and I will add the merchant to the list. Please know, the merchant has to have an Entropia Tracker acccount before it is possible to add him/her to the drop down list.

If you are a merchant and would like to reach the 15.000 members of Entropia Tracker with your mineral prices, please let me know and I will set your account up for the system.
    If your account is set up for the system, you can decide to "lock" your account so only you can enter mineral prices to the system.

Dont be afraid of your customers. Share your prices.
    If you ar eonline now, and are offering 110% and "person X" is not online but offering 111%.. I will still trade with you to free up some PEDs.

2. Sponsored Links
    Great idea Starfinder, nice job will certainly help people in the future especially with so many materials now being used in tiering to try and get the best price if possible.

nice idea!

looks good

ps. still waiting for my "find this user" feature

I think I will be working with the creator of "Fast trade" to automate the process of updating the mineral prices.........

Good stuff indeed!

Hope it works out nicely