Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Gifts

Halloween Gifts

During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.

This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

Originally Posted Here

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    I missed the requirement by about 150 ped

If anyone gets an extra pair and wouldn't mind selling them cheap, please let me know. Thanks!

Young
    well i deposited ~100k peds, own OLA 46 and logged in during the gift period. i still only got a shirt and scythe. hoping ma corrects this "mistake" for everyone that was passed over on the pants.

the halloween skeleton outfit is certainly one of the cooler gifts i've received over the 5 years that i've played eu.

Good change of heart FPC, I look forward to getting my skeleton pants

WOW I am impressed, they acknowledge they made a mistake and are correcting it

Born 11-24-2006

Hopefully with some seconds being given out, I'll get a chance to score some Skeleton pants to complete the Halloween outfit. I was lucky enough to have a really good friend just give me a spare shirt.

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

Hatchling
    Logged in today to find a 2nd pair of the pants given to me. Nice to see MA taking care of business for folks who were missed during the initial giveaway. Good customer service.

James
    Unlocks: Marksmanship, RDA, BPC, Serendipity, CGA, MDA, Animal Taming, Medicine, Coolness, Martial Arts, MEM, Extraction, Treatment, Combat Sense, Avoidance, Wounding
    Largest single loot: Discovery of Carramone Arms (F) from Eviscerator Gen 2 during RW II

Thought they weren't going out till Monday ??

Born 11-24-2006

so now i got two pants

Quote Originally Posted by T79x View Post
    so now i got two pants
    Well no laundry mat, and its a pain to use the river.......so now you have an extra pair when yours get dirty

Born 11-24-2006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast