Entropia On Yahoo

It seems they have edited this article in the past couple days and now have more accurate information.

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/160-man-drops-record-setting-335-000-on-virtual-game-property

About time we start seeing some positive results from all the latest investments.

Bones

2. Sponsored Links

CND sale on the front of Yahoo!

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/160...-game-property

Gotta laugh at most of the comments!

Ah, I just posted this in the Press section.

I love the comments

Hatchling
    I'm guessing the non-players calling it stupid are making the post from the company-computer on their break from greeting people at the door at Wal-Mart. How is it stupid to profit a half million??? LOL.

James
    Unlocks: Marksmanship, RDA, BPC, Serendipity, CGA, MDA, Animal Taming, Medicine, Coolness, Martial Arts, MEM, Extraction, Treatment, Combat Sense, Avoidance, Wounding
    Largest single loot: Discovery of Carramone Arms (F) from Eviscerator Gen 2 during RW II

Wow I just read over half of those posts and now I feel like an idiot!!

I guess no matter what, people will hate people who have money or figure out a way to make money that doesn't "fit" what they consider hard work!!
    Last edited by Nor Alien; 11-17-2010 at 04:06.

Young
    ah so this the what caused the major increase of the noobs

The huge influx of new players for us is the best atm imho

Young
    i agree its good for new players however all we are gonna have is hundreds of people start playing and after 2 weeks they will all be gone except for very few... i farmed noobs for mentor gifts during these kind of huge events in the past and i think i only ever had 1 graduate (out of close to 150)

It will be interesting how the new influx of players go, they game is vastly different to pre-VU10. The demand on items will be interesting, but the prices are going up again!
    Starfinder XXI: PM me to book a flight!
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot
    Metal flows through my veins!

Quote Originally Posted by xantok View Post
    i agree its good for new players however all we are gonna have is hundreds of people start playing and after 2 weeks they will all be gone except for very few... i farmed noobs for mentor gifts during these kind of huge events in the past and i think i only ever had 1 graduate (out of close to 150)
    I dunno how exactly to understand your post, but maybe the graduate farming is the reason they give up, because they don't get proper advice. Since i don't know you i also could be totally wrong here.