Post In Largest Virtual Transaction Ever, Real Sale of Pretend Nightclub Nets Half ... - Popular Science

Popular Science

In Largest Virtual Transaction Ever, Real Sale of Pretend Nightclub Nets Half ...
    Popular Science
    He is working on a new virtual planet called Rocktropia, where players can listen to live virtual concerts or go on music-related quests, Forbes says. ...

More...

2. Sponsored Links
    Interesting. This should cause some influx of new players thinking to get rich quick lol

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

I think a lot of the players that come, do so because they can get rich quick.

The ones that stay are either the ones who can see the long term slow make money picture, See EU for what it is (A form of Entertainment that they pay for) or just the damn crazy that stick around regardless.

Think I am in the last one to be honest

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

Quote Originally Posted by Davina Kitty Cat View Post
    I think a lot of the players that come, do so because they can get rich quick.

The ones that stay are either the ones who can see the long term slow make money picture, See EU for what it is (A form of Entertainment that they pay for) or just the damn crazy that stick around regardless.

Think I am in the last one to be honest
    True. I put new players into 2 categories usually...

1. Get mad when they can't get rich then quit.

or...

2. Players stay that deposit regularly, or players that do NOT deposit with intentions to make the best of what they have and come across.

Definately need more people that fit Category 2

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

Quote Originally Posted by JavierChavez View Post
    True. I put new players into 2 categories usually...

1. Get mad when they can't get rich then quit.

or...

2. Players stay that deposit regularly, or players that do NOT deposit with intentions to make the best of what they have and come across.

Definately need more people that fit Category 2

I agree with you on the above. I only put the third Cat in my post cause I could. I have been lucky in the last year or so with the Economical Crisis in the world I have a secure Job and my Salary has not taken any drop.

While at the same time I still need money for Real Life so could not pour it all into some Pixals

And I also agree with you we also need a lot more of ppl in your Cat 2 in EU

Unlocks:MMS/RDA/Serp/CGA/Cool/MDA/Extraction/BPC/Medicine/M Arts/Wounding/Cbt Sense/Power Catalyst/Avoidance/Treatment/F Design/ESL

So the whole place is sold now? No more Dome's to be sold separately, and who is the new owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny ferr View Post
    So the whole place is sold now? No more Dome's to be sold separately, and who is the new owner?
    Some clown

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?201328-Name-that-Asteroid-and-win-5000-peds!!!

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forum...roid-goes.html

Born 11-24-2006

Gratz to the new owner and to ND. Both will have a long and hopefully prosperous future ahead