Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Greetings Cherryleaf

Welcome to Entropia

As I read your questions , there is a theme I take from it , that you are opposed of an initial deposit into the game.

Myself I felt the same when I first arrived , thinking this game was a way to make some money and to deposit would only give others my hard earned wages.

This game is whatever effort and of course resources that you put into it.

There are some that have held the line and worked from sweat seller to Uber cash cow.

In my humble opinion this game is best served "HOT" , which is , it is best to deposit 10 dollars and see if it is what you are looking for in a game.

With 10 dollars you would be able to get a fair assessment to how far your resources will spread and what the value of a ped is.

You would be able to pick up a weapon from the trade terminal (tt as its called ingame) , some ammo and hunt for an afternoon.

Or you might choose to pick up some cheap mining equipment and drop a few probes or bombs and try your luck at mining.

With 10 dollars you could go to Twin peaks and buy others loots and resell them higher , though this takes time to learn what is valuable and what isnt.

The moral of the story is to not be afraid to spend 10 dollars to see if this game is even worth investing your "time" , which is the most important commodity of them all.

Bones

2. Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the replys everyone! Since I first wrote I have had some money deposited and it sure is alot more fun now lol... I've found Neas place and the Ambu's are quite entertaining I'll still take you up on your offer of TP grabbing Javier if I see you online, that would be great!

Ok some new questions

Where can I find a site that tells me what skills do what for my avatar. I'd like to know what makes me run faster, what allow me to gain more HP's and when HP's are gained do I just get 1, or will my first HP gain me multiple HP's.

If I decided to buy skills and chip them in, do I get to have them forever or do the chipped in skills have a decay or upkeep on them?

What do I need to buy and install bought skills?

thanks everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryleaf View Post
    Thanks for the replys everyone! Since I first wrote I have had some money deposited and it sure is alot more fun now lol... I've found Neas place and the Ambu's are quite entertaining I'll still take you up on your offer of TP grabbing Javier if I see you online, that would be great!

Ok some new questions

Where can I find a site that tells me what skills do what for my avatar. I'd like to know what makes me run faster, what allow me to gain more HP's and when HP's are gained do I just get 1, or will my first HP gain me multiple HP's.

If I decided to buy skills and chip them in, do I get to have them forever or do the chipped in skills have a decay or upkeep on them?

What do I need to buy and install bought skills?

thanks everyone!!!
    Site to find what skills and so on Entropedia.info

You run faster the higher Agility you have, and if you combine agility and high strength then you can run up small hills faster then other avatars with less strength...

You just gain 1hp each time you gain some, and you can check on the link I gave you what skills give hp faster then other too.

Once you chipped in skills they stay with you forever no decay or anything, when you chip out there is some things to consider but I wont mess with your mind to bring that up

And to "install" them you first need to buy the skill implant wit h the desired skill ofc
    Then pick up a Implant Inserter from the TT and attach your skill implant on the tool, and then use the tool on yourself

Thank you very much for your reply

All these crazy noob questions cold be avoided if MA had a better intro to the game when you are in the gateway. They kinda just drop you off and say you can hunt, mine, or craft.. have fun and bye bye.... lol... I think many players wouldnt quit as easy if they knew more about what they were doing. To be honest when I first was playing I didnt like it too much but kept on playing and kept on reading... Now I see its got all kinds of things you can do. looks like a pretty cool game and has become my main game I play....

thanks everyone for taking time to answer my questions. I'm sure I'll have a 100 more

AND IF YOUR NEW STICK WITH IT!!!! It'll start making more sense as you go....

~Cherryleaf~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryleaf View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply

All these crazy noob questions cold be avoided if MA had a better intro to the game when you are in the gateway. They kinda just drop you off and say you can hunt, mine, or craft.. have fun and bye bye.... lol... I think many players wouldnt quit as easy if they knew more about what they were doing. To be honest when I first was playing I didnt like it too much but kept on playing and kept on reading... Now I see its got all kinds of things you can do. looks like a pretty cool game and has become my main game I play....

thanks everyone for taking time to answer my questions. I'm sure I'll have a 100 more

AND IF YOUR NEW STICK WITH IT!!!! It'll start making more sense as you go....

~Cherryleaf~
    Sure perhaps they could explain more, and we all would appreciate if you send in your suggestions to support so maybe they can improve it for future newcomers

But a lot of the game is up to the community to figure out and thats how they want it to work I believe, and as you might have already seen or you will see is that we have many people who like to figure things out and testing stuff.
    One obvious thing, have you seen the different damage types the mobs do on entropedia? Thats other players who been testing this out and figured out how it works and then shared it with the rest of us

And where all the LA's are located thats also players who done(I did alot of them myself )

Skills are also figured out by players which and how much % one skill contribute to a profession

so figure things out is a big part of the game

And no questions are crazy or dumb, just some theories that are crazy

a nice little earner is to: sweat, mine some force nexus, refine it together to make Mind Essence and sell it...has that been mentioned already?
    soLO - Col. Death- BlackAngels Edition

Young

Dung/ Fruit in town

It can be found anywhere. It is rare because usually someone was there already to find it, but I have found fruit more then once on the stone courtyard inside Fort Argus and in other towns. Dung as well. Stones are the hardest to find, and the most valuable. The advice people gave me for fruit gathering is to ealk a grid with the 3rd person view scrolled in pretty close. It is pretty boring, but it works and you do get a little $ from it.

Sweating is better because you also get skills.

Mining takes some practice to get it right. Enmatter costs half the price so cheaper to figure out how it works that way. Look for nexus as it has some markup and you can use it to sell your sweat as ME. Finds do tend to be in similar areas, but not exact location and it pays to wait a little bit before rebombing and area- I always waited at leats a day or 2. Try to avoid LA's as the tax just comes out of your return. Its hard enough to break even without voluntarily sharing 3%-5% of your return.

GL

Hatchling
    I tried playing without depositing for ~4 months and it went well.... painfully slow, but ok... I finaly got bored of all the sweating hours i had to do as a nondepositor and made my first deposit today. It feels great to see money on my pedcard, lol. Imo after sweating for peds for some time, you get to know how easy you can spend everything. This makes you think twice before doing anything, making your gameplay more eco.

I got to admit, I spent all of the money i deposited today (~150PED). It was fun doing a big mining run and then 5 hunts lol. anyway, gl and, imo you should make a small deposit, it will help a lot

Old Alpha
    in theory, there is one gun in game that does not decay, but you would still have to pay decay on it, and quite a LOT of money to acquire it I suspect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12