What to do with tailoring scraps

after a failed attempt I get remnants or scraps forget exactly what they are called but you tailors know what I'm talking about.... What do people do with these? thanks.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherryleaf View Post
    after a failed attempt I get remnants or scraps forget exactly what they are called but you tailors know what I'm talking about.... What do people do with these? thanks.

You can either TT them or add them together with the other materials when crafting. (supposely for better results)

Born 11-24-2006

or u can check the mark up, and if its worth it pop them on auction

Quote Originally Posted by Jemima View Post
    or u can check the mark up, and if its worth it pop them on auction

Good point

Born 11-24-2006

hummmm. ok but if I auction them off for money what are the people buying them going to do with them? Do they buy them in hopes of crafting with them for the better results? Or can they be refined back into wool cloth

And this adds a new question to my I have to know list.

Can you add other materials other than whats listed on the blueprint to make different or modified items?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryleaf View Post
    hummmm. ok but if I auction them off for money what are the people buying them going to do with them? Do they buy them in hopes of crafting with them for the better results? Or can they be refined back into wool cloth

And this adds a new question to my I have to know list.

Can you add other materials other than whats listed on the blueprint to make different or modified items?
    As mentioned above they use them for crafting. Can't be refined.

I can only answer for tailoring............only item that can be added to what the bp calls for is the residue

Born 11-24-2006

They can be used to craft Limited items to get the max TT value.
    For example when crafting whips instead of using energy matter residue or metal residue to bring to TT value up to max, you could use tailoring scraps.
    Tailoring scraps usually have lower make up than energy matter residue or metal residue.

Dominax Original Mamba (L) max TT 175.00ped
    Material Amount
    Generic Leather 50
    Soft Leather 15
    Oil 48
    Blausariam Ingot 33
    Wool Cloth 22
    Dianum Ingot 2

Since there is metal, energy matter, and tailoring materials used in crafting the whip 175 peds of any three of those residues could be used.

http://jdegre.net/pe/sigs/2f5e9a962ad145cc.png
    Trust No One. Question everything, and believe nothing until you check it out yourself. Especially anything from MA.

those remants are pretty useless, they only get you higher tt value in tailored item while tailoring. most tailored items are unlimited, so you can repair them for tt value .. go figure

Only thing is some (very cheap) armour parts crafting where they can also be used. markup on tailor remants is low and so I tt them

Quote Originally Posted by Elford View Post
    They can be used to craft Limited items to get the max TT value.
    For example when crafting whips instead of using energy matter residue or metal residue to bring to TT value up to max, you could use tailoring scraps.
    are you sure about that? afaik they dont even work with make-up masks, so I would not be too confident that they work with whips

I'm not a crafty person, so I'm not 100% sure about anything related to crafting. I'm just going by a very old thread from the previous incarnation of EF.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...47-Residue-FAQ
    Last edited by Elford; 11-26-2010 at 02:28.
    http://jdegre.net/pe/sigs/2f5e9a962ad145cc.png
    Trust No One. Question everything, and believe nothing until you check it out yourself. Especially anything from MA.