Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You have gained a new rank in Agility!

Anyone seen this before??
    2010-12-05 13:23:56 [Local] You have gained a new rank in Agility!

I thought there were no ranks in attributes, and yet it showed up as a regular rank msg in "light green" :/

sure I gained one agility point in that hit I received but my overall Agility didn't change anything, even after a relog...
    (all my attributes were still the same numbers as yesterday)

Sadly I was too stupid to make a screen shot of it but have the chat.log file where I copied that msg above here from.
    I sent in a support case about it but to be honest I don't expect anything else then the standard "we cant discuss skills" BS

2. Sponsored Links
    So it said that you gained a new rank in agility but you didn't actually go up one point? Say you were at 20 agility before now you should be at 21 which is a new level.

I'm not sure if I have seen this before but will keep an eye for it in the future.

I've heard a few people within my society that have run across this message. I'm not sure if I have in the past, but lately no. All Agility gains come up as you have gained Agility or w/e

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    So it said that you gained a new rank in agility but you didn't actually go up one point? Say you were at 20 agility before now you should be at 21 which is a new level.

I'm not sure if I have seen this before but will keep an eye for it in the future.
    yeah I know what you mean and that would have made some sense, but it's not the case...

I was around 10.5agility (yes I'm noob skillwise :P) and even after a relog I couldn't see any significant change so still 10.5...

And as I said all other attributes was same as the day before too...

And yes JavierChavez Agility normally just move up without any message except the usual "you gained agility" but no special notice going from 9 to 10 or 50 to 51

But seems I'm not the only one who got it, so maybe not a new thing since last VU then, but just another bug lol

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga Valkyrie View Post
    And yes JavierChavez Agility normally just move up without any message except the usual "you gained agility" but no special notice going from 9 to 10 or 50 to 51
    Not exactly, you get the message on attributes when you reach a new "rank" at:
    10, 20, 40, 67, 110, 160, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Leona View Post
    Not exactly, you get the message on attributes when you reach a new "rank" at:
    10, 20, 40, 67, 110, 160, and so on.
    So you saying this was a late "rank message" then? as I already was 10.5ish agility when I got it. gonna see if more higher skilled friends are on tonight and see if they ever noticed it...

Support answer today:
    This might also be just a semantics error. I will forward your observations to our developers for their investigation.

I guess I could accept that but just felt wrong when I got it

LOL atleast it was a half decent reply. Let's hope that it was just a late message and you have just gained a rank in agility!!

Oh and gratz on your new late rank!!

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga Valkyrie View Post
    So you saying this was a late "rank message" then?
    No, all i said was that one does indeed get rank messages on attributes, opposite to what was said in the post i quoted.

Final update and bump.

I got a new rank in intelligence, yes I'm that smart :P

did a skill scan(jdegre) directly after and it showed my IQ to be 10.69, so perhaps this "rank" shows up at 10.7 in all attributes as my Agility are 10.75 now

i gained a health point a few weeks back i was at somethign like XX4.7 and saw the message and checked the new health and it was still at XX4.7. i thuoght it was a little odd, but i read soemwhere that others had had a similar bug, the graphics dotn catch up as quick as the skill does or something. and it was a health point i wasnt gonna complain lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast