Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Entropia Universe 11.5.1 Release Notes

New Planet Discovered in Entropia Universe

Today we proudly present the new planet Next Island. This tropical paradise has exotic vegetation to explore and many new creatures to hunt.

Visit the planet website at http://www.nextisland.com/.

Interplanetary Transportation

To travel between and within planetary systems find a teleporter and select desired destination. Make sure to pack the items you want to bring in your carried Inventory.

Improvements and Fixed Issues

Mining

• It is not possible to mine within cities - added warning to inform about that.
    • Fixed issue with extracting large resources in drill-tower when the resource is split on multiple stacks

Miscellaneous

• Fixed faulty creature animations.
    • Solved Gold Card issues (issues when logging on and when ordering a Gold Card).
    • It is now possible to extract several 20k stacks from the PED Card in one extractiion.
    • Adjusted avatar swimming depth.
    • Reduced memory consumption in the client application.

Vehicles

• Corrected displayed speed in VTOL.
    • The vehicle condition shown in the vehicle's texture is based on its SI, not the vehicle's deterioration.

Visual and UI

• Fixed issue with incorrectly placed target text.
    • Fixed faulty tooltips in the Context menu.
    • Using Auto-Use Tool is indicated in the HUD.
    • Drag and drop from blueprint book to construction UI functions again.
    • The Event UI will not close immediately after the event has finished.
    • Modifying only the priority of an Ad Screen message is now free-of-charge.

Planet-Specific Releases

Integrated new content into Entropia Universe. See the planets' respective website for more information:

More...

2. Sponsored Links
    Next Island! I love you, Bertha!
    ‎"Harry tried to mold me into the image of the
    monster he thought I was. He told me to flee human connection, so
    that became a way of life for me. But with Lumen I'm someone
    different. In her eyes, I'm not a monster at all."

Well shit Next Island came early?? Crap now what to do, Medusa's Head or Next Island

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Well shit Next Island came early?? Crap now what to do, Medusa's Head or Next Island
    Apparently NEVERDIE's brand is all over Next Island. Many, many people seems to be real pissed off about this fact - as am I. This might be the biggest flop in history for anyone that discusses the planet with others.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...out-the-planet

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...om-Next-Island

Quote Originally Posted by Impera View Post
    Apparently NEVERDIE's brand is all over Next Island. Many, many people seems to be real pissed off about this fact - as am I. This might be the biggest flop in history for anyone that discusses the planet with others.

I haven`t been there yet but someone posted this on NI forum:

"Yes, far as I can tell that island and the various locations and tp names mentioned are all part of CND Island, a land area effectively. The whole planet isn't about ND, there are other areas, and tps to be discovered that you don't get automatically. I don't mind if he owns a land area in there, or anyone else really. So far I quite like the bits I've seen not on CND Island as well, a very different feel and I'm looking forward to exploring. Sounds like some started on CND island and just didn't realize there is much more and more to come?

PS really a shame to have the whole place dissed so badly on the first (unofficial) open day, then again maybe just as well David knows what he faces come Friday from the critics already in entropia "
    Also, keep in mind that David Post delayed Next Island 5 times or so already to make sure it will be a quality release. I say we should expect something decent. Leaving aside the part "tainted" by Neverdie I think we have something decent to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Impera View Post

Yeah not happy about it either Guess I will be heading to Medusa's Head

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Mikass View Post
    I haven`t been there yet but someone posted this on NI forum:

Also, keep in mind that David Post delayed Next Island 5 times or so already to make sure it will be a quality release. I say we should expect something decent. Leaving aside the part "tainted" by Neverdie I think we have something decent to look forward to.
    I hope you're right, but I, for one, will not travel to Next Island in the near future, or at all, probably. I will await Planet Arkadia.

Next Island heads up

Someone just posted some interesting info on FPC forum:

ALL OF YOU HAVE GONE WAY OVER THE TOP - NEXT ISLAND IS NOT OPEN UNTIL THE 10TH OR OFFICIAL LAUNCH IN JANUARY - Neverdie Decided to open his his HUGE Theme Park early. - The Paradise Zone (New Player Zone) on the mainland SE is open for testing now but the bulk of NI is not open yet. You may get TPs for the mainland and maybe mine some rare minerals (already Maganite and Tridenite, Dunkel Particles located as well as Zanderium, Solis Paste) so go explore and mine there before the mobs come. But the hunting zones for NI are not yet open. There was a spawn of Drone Guardian Protectors in the SW of the mainland in lootable pvp - but now the lootable zone is gone along with the bots, maybe it was just a taste of whats to come. But i urge you to note

Neverdie Studios own the E lsland Area Only - The Mainland which is owned by David Post and the Next Island crew is not yet open until the 10th - well there are no mobs on the mainland yet. Just remember Neverdie Studios created the original groundwork for Next Island so he has the right to have his Island Theme Park Think of it as one huge Theme Park, its looks like that and graphics are mmmm..really nice, but the mainland looks like it will be much better when it opens on the 10th or in January when testing ends.. The Terrain on Next Island is the best we have seen yet - just wait till it gets going

Quote Originally Posted by Mikass View Post
    Someone just posted some interesting info on FPC forum:
    You would think they would have mentioned this in the releasenotes ...

Quote Originally Posted by FPC Content Release 2010.7
    No more rent: Rent for all shops, apartments and banks have been set to zero.
    Yay!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast