Mature

Need Help with My pitbull sale.

Hi All.

I have put my pitbull up for bidding but I forgot to take the oil out that I had left, There has been a bid placed on it and I can not remove it to take the oil out.

I have about 45ped's worth of oil in it!!! HELP!

I'm I freaking out for nuthing? will my oil return to my storage place?
    please say it will. lol

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
    Hi All.

I have put my pitbull up for bidding but I forgot to take the oil out that I had left, There has been a bid placed on it and I can not remove it to take the oil out.

I have about 45ped's worth of oil in it!!! HELP!

I'm I freaking out for nuthing? will my oil return to my storage place?
    please say it will. lol
    Such mistakes always suck, so i feel sorry for it, but i fear things in auction are sold "as is". So the oil in it is part of it. You just can hope anyone recognizes the real value of the item and bids higher.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Such mistakes always suck, so i feel sorry for it, but i fear things in auction are sold "as is". So the oil in it is part of it. You just can hope anyone recognizes the real value of the item and bids higher.
    mistake maybe but It's a bug.... It should have told me I had oil still in it, Plus the oil that I had in it never put the price up so it's sitting just for the pitbull itself.

This isn't money I made from in game this is my own money that I had put into the game.

how the hell do I get this back!?! A reply would be nice from a mod or admin for help on this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by 1coolboy8 View Post
    mistake maybe but It's a bug.... It should have told me I had oil still in it, Plus the oil that I had in it never put the price up so it's sitting just for the pitbull itself.

This isn't money I made from in game this is my own money that I had put into the game.

how the hell do I get this back!?! A reply would be nice from a mod or admin for help on this bug.
    Well here are no moderators, anyway why do you think a forum admin can help you with your ingame problem ?

A possible solution could be to give a friend money to buy it @ BO extract the oil and put it back in auc.
    Basically it's the same when putting something with attached enhancers into auc, you won't get a notification either
    Last edited by Jennson; 01-06-2011 at 12:16.

either the friend option or contact support, but im guessing their response will be somethign about "all trades are final"

like jennson said its those 2 options or hope that the bidders notice the oil and it sells for its proper value.

unless anyone else has another idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Jemima View Post
    either the friend option or contact support, but im guessing their response will be somethign about "all trades are final"

like jennson said its those 2 options or hope that the bidders notice the oil and it sells for its proper value.

unless anyone else has another idea...
    Support case indeed. Even when they say they can'T do anything the more complaints with such probs the better the chance they will implement at least a notification in future.