Thumbs Up Civilization World Facebook alpha signups

Heya guys,

I`m looking to form a team to join Civilization facebook alphatest.

Problem is I`m not big facebook fan and don`t have any contacts there I could invite and one can only join the alpha test as a team.

So to those Civilization fans out there...Let`s make a team and apply for this alphatest. The team captain should have an active facebook account and some time spent playing other facebook games in order to be accepted.
    Who wants to be the captain and/or join the team? Team should have minimum 5 members.

You can read more info here:

http://www.facebook.com/civworld?v=wall

and register for alphatest here:

http://www.2kgames.com/civworld/alpha/registration.php

I`d appreciate it if you`d send me an invite after signing up as captain. My facebook account is Mikass Keer email: euitems@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mikass; 01-07-2011 at 14:57.

2. Sponsored Links
    Sounds interesting. I've always enjoyed playing the Sid Meier's Civilization series. I do have a fb account but I'm not very active nor have I played many fb games so I doubt I would be accepted. I would be interesting in joining a team though.

Quote Originally Posted by fort View Post
    Sounds interesting. I've always enjoyed playing the Sid Meier's Civilization series. I do have a fb account but I'm not very active nor have I played many fb games so I doubt I would be accepted. I would be interesting in joining a team though.
    Cool. Drop me an invite if you apply as captain. Hopefully might be others willing to join to make up a small team of 5(at least).
    Last edited by Mikass; 01-07-2011 at 19:17.

What is the alphatest for?..I mean what's the project your doing with it? Is it a game?

6. 09-14-2013, 18:58

Reason
    spam