Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jurai Blood - Recruiting

Jurai Blood is Recruiting
    Well it seems like things are picking up again with winter in full force and more players are active again. We have been quiet for a year or so now and think its time we grow our ranks again. Most of us are multi skilled and do not focus on one profession. We do however have dedicated hunters and dedicated miners.

Jurai Blood has a long history in EU and is the 14th Soc to be established in game. Back then it was a PK soc like most of the more active ones back then. There is talk of maybe getting back to that again on a more frequent basis.

We are looking for established players with a semi relaxed play style. We try to do team hunts but its hard with few people spread out all over the globe. We all do our own thing but once in a while that sporadic team up gets the blood pumping as we usually do well. We have a decent sized junior soc to play with on ocassion and we try to recruit from there as well.

We have a private Society website and our own vent server. We also have players in other games as you will see on our forum we are working on getting all of Jurai Blood from all games to gather in one place.

All thats required is 175K + skills for the main soc and what ever gear you deem viable to move yourself forward. Many past alumni have moved on to higher ranking socieites to suit their play style and avatar growth.

If you are interested please go to our website at JBgamer.com and post a brief bit about yourself and someone of power will get back to you to answer questions or meet up and get to know you better.

Gl and Many Hof's to all!
    Last edited by fort; 01-17-2011 at 22:33.

2. Sponsored Links
    What Fort actually wanted to say is:

Grab your spot in one of the oldest Top 30 societies before we may rise the skill requirements again!

If you do not meet the requirements yet, you can apply for our sister soc, Jurai Blood Academy.
    (not actively recruiting atm tho, only if there are currently places left, as JBAcademy is very popular)

Take your chance to become part of one of the most venerable societies - NOW!

Direct your applications towards one of our members, over the forums or ingame.
    (i.e. you can find me at Akmuul or Oyster Isle)
    Applications via soc terminal will most likely be ignored!

Bump for the Blood drive

Bumpage

Bump for more Blood brothers

bump this up!

I'd like to welcome Guy Rattlesnake Raymaker to Jurai Blood

Bump...

Blood drive still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by fort View Post
    I'd like to welcome Guy Rattlesnake Raymaker to Jurai Blood
    Ray is a good guy, Very offen seen at Nea's Healing us noobs as we sweat. Please pass on my Gratz to Raymaker

Spongey

& Have a

Thank you Spongey Bob, I'll pass on your gz.

Bump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast