Hatchling

bobby rasta man knight is a scammer

bobby rasta-man knight aka bobby aka knight is a scammer don't use his coloring service. he told me he could color my ranchers hat valued @ 29.76peds MU 15peds = 44.76. when i gave him the hat he just logged off. if this has happened to anyone else please post us your story & spread this forum link. i hope $4.47 was worth it bobby aka mr knight!

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by weedsmoke86 View Post
    bobby rasta-man knight aka bobby aka knight is a scammer don't use his coloring service. he told me he could color my ranchers hat valued @ 29.76peds MU 15peds = 44.76. when i gave him the hat he just logged off. if this has happened to anyone else please post us your story & spread this forum link. i hope $4.47 was worth it bobby aka mr knight!
    Could be an alt avatar of the recently revealed colorscammer... what colors he offered ?

Hatchling
    green & orange

That sucks man. Always ask for collat. when trading away an item.

Sorry to hear, i either always give away iems with collateral or take the service of one of the established colorers like leeloo and summer.

7. 02-24-2011, 08:31
    Reason
    Cross posting

Dominant
    Popeye Sailorman Cash lost one of the two repairable sleipnirs in a colorer scam:

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...16#post2790016

So far they are pretty unique, so watch out for any that are offered by someone unknown (or some notorious reseller who might trade *anything*).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

This post has been up for 13 hours now without a mod response. Funny how you can steal a mothership and shop from your society, kicking people out who donated to you, and get posts alluding to such a scam removed within a few minutes, but another post stays in that is clearly titled "person x is a scammer."

For the record: Mr Nukem Quayjay and Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay are scammers too.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    This post has been up for 13 hours now without a mod response. Funny how you can steal a mothership and shop from your society, kicking people out who donated to you, and get posts alluding to such a scam removed within a few minutes, but another post stays in that is clearly titled "person x is a scammer."

For the record: Mr Nukem Quayjay and Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay are scammers too.
    Ah, I agree...

Where did you encounter this individual?..Just asking...