Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by giuly_adm View Post
    I hope MA will fix it ASAP, I have issues in both my Shops outside areas :/
    And i whit the inside...

I have not ever experiensed as bad service as with Mindark.
    Never have i seen customers beeing treated this way.
    Can MA realy afford to piss paying customers of?

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    3 weeks and not a word from MA

My Medusa Baazar apartment is suffering this bug too.. everything appears in the "display area" in the terminal - can pick items up but not place them again...

My shop in Sakura Koufuku tower is usable INSIDE but the display area is not.

My last reply from support said simply this is a known issue please be patient blah blah blah

Spend 5k for an apartment that you can not interact with any of your items inside. Nice MA real nice.

At least my deer mall shop and echidna cabin are both working properly (fingers crossed they stay that way)

XZC

Mature
    b u m p

Hatchling
    6 month ago i made my 1st support for this bug for 1 of my shops ... 1 week after i made a 2nd support for another shop ...

Each month i ask support for news : i only have a copy/paste response each time ...

2 month ago the 2nd support case was closed without other explanation, but the bug is still here ...

So very desappointed i ask in my last support if they want i stop deposit or perhaps they prefer i stop EU ... i had another copy/paste response ...

sorry for my bad english

Hatchling
    no news about these bugs for my shops 8 month after my 1st report ....

There was a post, I forget where now, within the last month asking for those affected by this bug, to please send an update to any support cases you have open regarding this issue - I took that as a good sign that they are FINALLY getting around to it... but that was approx a month ago now and again no update on information from MA since then.

My estate issues persist.

At least I still have a "home" since my cabin is working fine... I have pretty much gone on vacation to the cabin indefinately. Someday, I would like to go home to MedusaHead again MA! Once it fixed I see a couple hours of re-arranging in my future! LOL

Old Alpha
    realize I started this thread... but just wanted to let you know I think my shop's been ok a while. The apartments did a little mess up though lately where there's 0 item points in hallways again... worse then it used to be because it includes hallway to the balconies. Can't put items in the hallways, but the items that were already put there long time ago are still there. Crossing fingers in hopes that MA makes estates a higher priority in the future so darn bugs get squashed in ALL estates everywhere and stay away forever if possible.

p.s. - yes, there was compensation issued around they time they finally got a reply to the ticket and fixed the problem, so maybe will be for you guys too? (not as much as it should have been, but won't look gift horse in the mouth)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-12-2011 at 22:57.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12