Thread: Auction Issues

Hatchling

Auction Issues

Hello,

The servers were down yesterday supposedly due to the broken auction being fixed, it wasn't fixed and I now have a Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary (huge value) stuck on auction, I have not currently got another suitable weapon for general hunting, and the support case I filed has taken longer to receive a response than usual, please can you provide a time that the fix will actually be implemented as I am itching to get playing again, this issue is not affecting me alone and it is incredibly frustrating, I know several people whose peds are tied up in auction and they are unable to play due to a lack of funds...

Please can you sort it out?

Gala.

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    really hoping the affected auctions get a time extention... I have several that failed to get any bids on stuff that usually sells very well, frustrating to lose the auction fee because of this. I'd be better off TTing some stuff if I have to pay the fee twice.

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Hey there

This issue should be fixed now as of the latest mini patch. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do regarding your particular case as that matter must be resolved through regular support channels.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Have a nice day!

Hatchling
    Hi,

i am having the same problem am i gonna have to wait for a patch to fix the problem?

thanx