Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Affiliate Program

Hey Kim,

Is there any kind of legit affiliate program available for EU, or any of the Planet Partners? If not, are there any plans to have this type of thing available?

I ask because Im in a rather unique situation. I both run an MMORPG based media outlet and run my own very popular (500k hits/month 30k unique clicks/month) guild website. Some of my traffic might be interested in trying EU out (I have already met a rather surprising and flattering number of people in game who have read my articles and been inspired to try EU as a result of them), and well, its a source of revenue, to be blunt and tactless.

Cheers,

-MR

2. Sponsored Links
    FYi I know Planet Calypso stopped that program for the time being.

and to be honest your website isnt actually wot is great in this universe with biased articles / name calling and even calling FPC / MindArks crooks etc etc

like this for example

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
    ]

Click to enlarge

and ofc your http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ghlight=magyar which you said at the end not willing to come back to EF anymore

look Maggie I know you like to spread lies about me and want me to look like the bad guy with Kim. You did that with my support thread already. But here are some things you place on your website which doesnt even have 50k clicks lol. you harassed me from day one in that lukc thread already and also with your support with clubcalypto and hotplanetrock (yes yes i know then you hate him then you love him cant see wot you like anymore). I also know you hated the Guide Program /Advisor program because they helped newbies and told them the right stuff from the beginning while you refused to listen and lost a lot of money from the start. Also you claimed a lot of thing in the beginning like Not coming back to EF or PCF or to Planet Calypso to start with. And here you still are.

There is something that we like to call Karma.. and it is a bitch

P.S I got most on maggie biased articles in PDF files. Slandering good names of Guides/Advisors and other ingame helpers. Players that stood adn helped players for years even before Magyar and Laudanum (which refers to a drug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudanum) even showed up. No I wonder do all those old player informed newbies wrong all these years ??? Is the community that was build up soooooo wrong with everything? Is the entire planet claypso community bullies because some of us stand up against scammers/bullies/banned radio stations (that also make fun of ppl in wheelchairs) ?

Anyways

good luck with that program
    Last edited by Faye; 05-23-2011 at 11:56.

Oh and if you get that program do you this offer trail accounts to your soc mate?

Click to enlarge

source
    http://entropiatrash.wordpress.com/2...t-with-others/

yes you blocked that link to the outside world after you found out it was a big no no ...

Wow. Gotta love the personal attacks there Faye. Desperate, much? Those posts were way off topic. Are you now going to troll each one of my posts? Are you that upset I blocked you from communicating with me on PCF?

I told you then, and I will tell you now. I never did, nor do I want to ever have anything to do with you. I think youre a creep. A weirdo. I think you need counselling, and that you have some severe control issues. Players like you poisoned my perception of the first few months of EU, and players like you continue to poison new players with your open hostility to new ideas and your clear derision of the lack of EU related experience new players arrive with.

Simply put, you clearly think you are better than other players, and you make no secret of bragging about it at any given opportunity. I find you distasteful, disgusting, and disingenuous. And that's on a good day.

My content is my own business. I suggest you mind yours.
    Last edited by Magyar; 05-23-2011 at 14:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post

I think you need counselling, and that you have some severe control issues. Players like you poisoned my perception of the first few months of EU, and players like you continue to poison new players with your open hostility to new ideas and your clear derision of the lack of EU related experience new players arrive with.

Simply put, you clearly think you are better than other players, and you make no secret of bragging about it at any given opportunity. I find you distasteful, disgusting, and disingenuous. And that's on a good day.
    And there we got it.

In respect I congratz you on the next Island thingie Magyar ashame you are on Planet Calypso and whining about Next Island not being good enough heheh.

I hope you stay there the place suits your needs anyways.

And me being not open to new players hehehe. Yeah 3 years mentoring or almost 4 years already and helping new ppl does indeed make me a creep. And yes maybe I need counselling but I was rejected because it seem to have a clean bill of health and no problems in my head.

Just your average bloke trying to stand up against cyber bullies liek yourself maggie and your friend. Not special with me.

New Players will come to know me and will notice I am a nice guy. Several of your soc mate did so themself ...

have a nice day

You have nothing, Faye. Nothing. I am entitled to my personal opinions, as is everyone else.

Had you not erupted here with your attempted flame I would have had no cause to share them.

My question on whether an affiliate program exists or not is not weakened by your words. It's, as I said, a possible source of revenue. My life however will not be affected by its absence should there be no such program in existence.

It's only a question. A question to MindArk. Not to Wierd Faye.

You have nothing, Faye. Nothing. I am entitled to my personal opinions, as is everyone else.

Had you not erupted here with your attempted flame I would have had no cause to share them.

My question on whether an affiliate program exists or not is not weakened by your words. It's, as I said, a possible source of revenue. My life however will not be affected by its absence should there be no such program in existence.

It's only a question. A question to MindArk. Not to Wierd Faye.
    Oh yes I kinda return the favor you did with mine question to mindArk .. or did we forget about that Now dont fit please.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...filate+program

back to the program. There was a site that had it but it got reported by many players as a phish site hehehe that was quit funny. It stopped now. So as far as I know Calypso stopped. Ofc other planets could starts things again.

My personal opioin about such a program is that it can create a scam with players using second avatars creating reffers and gaining ped. Although it is a percentage of the decay a player makes. I guess it is a system needed to be coded then and can be on low priotirty ?

So see ..i am not that of a bad person after all :-)

P.S oh and yes i will be on your case. You harassed me for more then nine months .. time for some payback

I know about that site. That's why I asked. That sites been listed as a scam on my site for a year and a half.

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal...s-and-swindles

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    P.S oh and yes i will be on your case. You harassed me for more then nine months .. time for some payback
    Nobody harassed you Faye. You're a bully. But suit yourself. Public declarations of personal vendetta are so boring. Get a life.

Short reminder, don't want to be forum police, but you guys should carry your personal disputes to pm.

Peace

I know about that site. That's why I asked. That sites been listed as a scam on my site for a year and a half.

http://www.laudanumonline.com/drupal...s-and-swindles
    Nah wasnt a scam site that was the funny part =). Support admitted it was indeed a bit odd but it was official

Nobody harassed you Faye. You're a bully. But suit yourself. Public declarations of personal vendetta are so boring. Get a life.
    Yes please do enlighten me why I was a bully then. I asked multiple ppl including your friends. none could answer me.

So what did I do? Did i say something bad too you? Was I mean ? (some newbies do trigger some nerves in me can happen we are all humans afterall)

Did i accuse you of scamming maybe and was I wrong ?

Only thing I know was that you suddenly showed up at Swamp Camp demanding I should be removed from Guide program, Posting my name on your website as a bully and spreaded those lies (thankfully my rep ingame is bit higher and ppl know me) that i was a bully to force me out of the game (that was back in augustus i believe).

So yes ... your started in public with those biased articles which if i recall is called something like harassing.

So please let the world know WHAT DID FAYE DO WRONG TO YOU TO CALL HER A BULLY ! what did it started ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    Short reminder, don't want to be forum police, but you guys should carry your personal disputes to pm.

Peace
    No worries. But I kinda return the favor Magyar did with my thread about support .
    Last edited by Faye; 05-23-2011 at 15:42.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast