Looking for society!

As the title suggests I am looking for a society to join.

My name is Matt and I am 17 years old from Lancashire in England. I have been playing Entropia for around 3 years on and off but i've deicded to come back recently as I have now finished school and once my exams are over I will have a lot more free time to spend. Due to my age I am a non-depoer, I survive by sweating and i've used this money to trade as well as sell ME, so if there's any societies that are anti non-depoer I won't fit in very well. I spend most of my PED hunting and mining so I would prefer a Soc more concentrated on these activities, a soc that did team opalo hunts would be spiffing! However at the same time I don't always have the necessary funds available to perform these actvities so one of the other keys things I would like is a active, social, fun soc that I can joke about with.

I wish you all the best of luck in this crazy universe and I hope to see you in there.

Thanks for reading,
    Matt

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    give the NBK army a try soldier.

I have looked at the NBK before but I'm sure you have to be 18 or over to join...?

Sssstt

Just act like an adult and I think it will turn out okay

visit us at www.thenbk.eu

Good luck finding one! NBK is a good society, I've been in NBK Miners back when it existed Me Gusta!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Sssstt

Just act like an adult and I think it will turn out okay

visit us at www.thenbk.eu
    Thanks, i'll be sure to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tush View Post
    Good luck finding one! NBK is a good society, I've been in NBK Miners back when it existed Me Gusta!
    You're knowledge of memes pleases me!

You might also be interested in Laudanum. We are very newbie friendly, and prefer active and friendly players over heavy depo-ers. This philosophy is reflected over all aspects of the society. From the top down we operate as a non-depo friendly society that does what we can to ensure everyone has a good time / decent social experience.

We firmly believe that with a little effort anyone can be successful in Entropia. Cash makes things easier, but it is not required.

The link on my signature will take you directly to our site, and you may feel free to stop by our Teamspeak 3 server as well and talk to members there who may happen to be around. :-)

Our TS3 server and website share the same URL.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Hatchling
    im the leader of the troops of tomorrow society also im the founder and former leader of the children of calypso society we are recruiting if u need help