Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Guardian starfinder's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31 2010
    Posts
    217

    Entropia Tracker joins forces with Planet Partners

    I am very pleased to announce that for the last few weeks I have been working with various planet partners - both active planets, and yet to launch planets - to create a joined venture to support Entropia Tracker, the individual planets and YOU as a participant.

    I have suggested to the planet partners that an agreement could be made whereby a planet partner in effect will pay for your full membership to Entropia Tracker.
    The agreement is as follows, until other is decided:

    If you, as a participant, play Entropia Universe from a planet that is taking part in this agreement, this planet partner will (at a special price) pay for your full membership to Entropia Tracker. This membership is not a purchasable membership but only something offered via the Planet partner agreement. The membership will give you FULL ACCESS TO EVERYTHING on the Entropia Tracker website, and if there will be pay-to-use features in the client at a later point, the membership will also cover those elements.

    In order to be eligible for this membership you MUST have participated on a registered planet partners planet for at least 15 hours in the last 30 days - continuous counting. Continuous counting means that at any given time, you will only have the membership if you have participated on a planet partners planet for at least 15 hours in the last 30 days.

    If you have participated for 10 hours on one planet and 5 hours on another planet, those two values will NOT be added up. You need to participate on 15 hours on a single planet to gain full membership.

    Needless to say you MUST run the Entropia Tracker client for it to register that you are participating on a given planet.

    You do not need to sign up for anything in this agreement, you will simply gain full access automatically once you ahve participated for 15 hours on a planet in this agreement within the last 30 days. You will neither be told when your subscription ends, your rights will just be revoked if you no longer meets the requirements to gain full access to everything on Entropia Tracker.



    Planet partners currently taking part in this agreement is:
    - RockTropia

    Planet partners currently considering the agreement is:
    - Arkadia
    - Cyrene

    Both of those planet partners have expressed great confidence in the agreement and seems likely to join the agreement soon.

    I will add a page under the "settings page" on Entropia Tracker where you can see how many hours you have participated on each planet in the last 30 days.

    If you have any questions, please let me know.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Old Alpha Nor Alien's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 02 2010
    Location
    Constant state of flux!!
    Posts
    856
    It is good that your are working hard to help the players and the pp's out!

    May I make another suggestion? I think it would work better and be more accurate if you and the pp's where to anable or work out a way that the tracker is run on each of the pp's client so as not to miss any info that comes up! The only way to make it even better would be to have it run on MA's side..

    Either way, thank you for the hard work and effort you have put into the tracker thus far!!

  4. #3
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    94
    What will be my motivation to run the tracker longer then 15h?
    Why would someone run the tracker on a planet that doesn't support this?
    Will the gift credits stay due to this reason?
    Instead of only 'rewarding' us, the players.. maybe there should be a 'punishment' for those PP's not joining?
    Srry for my English, not exactly the best choice of words

  5. #4
    Guardian starfinder's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31 2010
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    What will be my motivation to run the tracker longer then 15h?
    Why would someone run the tracker on a planet that doesn't support this?
    Will the gift credits stay due to this reason?
    Instead of only 'rewarding' us, the players.. maybe there should be a 'punishment' for those PP's not joining?
    Srry for my English, not exactly the best choice of words
    If you run the tracker for more than 15 hours, then feel good about your self!

    And yes, you still get credits when running the client.
    The 15 hours timeframe may change based on how much ppl usually participate each month. I need to figure out the exact hour-count after it starts.

  6. #5
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    94
    Aaah, there's my motivation, the free credits
    I do have 1 'small' issue with the client..
    I tend to let it run in the background on win7 & almost never shutdown or reboot, but sometimes the client seems to crash or close for some reason without giving a popup msg. This basicly makes that it happends that I don't run the tracker for days b4 I notice it.

  7. #6
    Guardian starfinder's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31 2010
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    Aaah, there's my motivation, the free credits
    I do have 1 'small' issue with the client..
    I tend to let it run in the background on win7 & almost never shutdown or reboot, but sometimes the client seems to crash or close for some reason without giving a popup msg. This basicly makes that it happends that I don't run the tracker for days b4 I notice it.
    Hmm.. Strange that it closes down without any notice.. I would expect a "crash" then...

    There is no "pattern" or anything else I can use to identify when/why it crashes?

  8. #7
    Old
    Joined
    Nov 01 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    94
    Not that I can tell for now, I'll try to keep an eye on it but like I said..
    I don't 'use' it (mapper or combat log) when I run it so no need for me to check often..

  9. #8
    Young Goreon's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 23 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    16
    Well, that is a nice bonus with ET, as long as the points remain, I like seeing them grow

    In regards to the Planets, lets say Calypso is the planet data I am feeding and have the correct hours to full under the contract. Are you going to limit my access on ET to only data from Calypso when using the additional features?

  10. #9
    Guardian starfinder's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31 2010
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreon View Post
    Well, that is a nice bonus with ET, as long as the points remain, I like seeing them grow

    In regards to the Planets, lets say Calypso is the planet data I am feeding and have the correct hours to full under the contract. Are you going to limit my access on ET to only data from Calypso when using the additional features?
    No, if Calypso were taking part in the agreement - and you ran the client for +15 hours on Calypso - you would get full access to EVERYTHING.

    Sadly, however. Kim or Bjorn - or anyone else from MA has yet to inform me even who I should direct my query at.
    For now, you need to participate on RockTropia for 15 hours - or on Arkadia for 15 hours as they are the only planets taking part in the agreement.

  11. #10
    Young Goreon's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 23 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by starfinder View Post
    No, if Calypso were taking part in the agreement - and you ran the client for +15 hours on Calypso - you would get full access to EVERYTHING.

    Sadly, however. Kim or Bjorn - or anyone else from MA has yet to inform me even who I should direct my query at.
    For now, you need to participate on RockTropia for 15 hours - or on Arkadia for 15 hours as they are the only planets taking part in the agreement.
    Ok cool, I am currently on Calypso so will just have to buy the premium membership when I need it until you here from MA.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •