Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Self-Requested Deactivation
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    MS9 knows wot I mean *wink*
    Actually, you're the one who gave me the idea to play Devil's Advocate and think there might be another possibility here.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MindStar9 View Post
    Why do you always find it necessary to be rude. I was just making a comment based on your assumption that it was MA that "took back their baby" and severed ties with SEE. I offered another plausible option, so to speak, and not nit picking. I wasn't rude to you, so I ask you please to be civil in your responses.
    Im not rude. Im blatantly honest and refuse to play the political game. This post you just made for instance was you crying, playing politics for your own benefit and nothing more. It was attempt number 2 to make me look bad on the boards. Attempt number 1 was your first post, where you were attempting to insinuate misinformation on my part.

You didnt offer anything with your posts other than a virtual punch. I punched back. Deal with it.

I despise manipulative personalities. I find the inherent dishonesty in manipulation to be one of the more base of human traits.

My posts are, for the record, very civil. The truth is the most civil thing available in life. Its when lying and deception take place that things become uncivilized.
    Last edited by Magyar; 06-17-2011 at 18:41.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Self-Requested Deactivation
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    Im not rude. Im blatantly honest and refuse to play the political game. This post you just made for instance was you crying, playing politics for your own benefit and nothing more. It was attempt number 2 to make me look bad on the boards. Attempt number 1 was your first post, where you were attempting to insinuate misinformation on my part.

You didnt offer anything with your posts other than a virtual punch. I punched back. Deal with it.

I despise manipulative personalities. I find the inherent dishonesty in manipulation to be one of the more base of human traits.

My posts are, for the record, very civil. The truth is the most civil thing available in life. Its when lying and deception take place that things become uncivilized.
    Thing is Magyar, you enjoy posting in the manner you did to my response, rather than employing constructive discussion to make your point, because somehow there's a payoff in it for you.

I merely chose to offer another plausible option, and definitely not to make you look bad whatsoever. I actually made the effort to be civil and engage in discussion since it's known that we've had challenges in the past, but you chose to take it elsewhere by totally twisting my post.

You can label it whatever you choose to suit yourself, and to make you feel whatever it is you feel when you try to tear someone else down, but all it does is further add to your well-documented history of rudeness to people who think differently than you, or offer other plausible options.

Enjoy yourself ... you're off my radar!

Quote Originally Posted by MindStar9 View Post
    Enjoy yourself ... you're off my radar!
    Make sure I stay there. If I ever wanted to actually speak to you I would have addressed you. That you find a thrill in randomly quoting my posts, only to play victim when I respond to you is rather sad.

It's been well established for a year now that we have no love for one another. You are my former editor, whom I parted with because of personal moral opposition to your tactics. Get your attention fix somewhere else, thanks.
    Last edited by Magyar; 06-17-2011 at 19:13.
    Laudanum
    Nymphtown Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    to make me look bad
    Thats something u accomplished with a lot of posts/replies u made.
    Absolutly not due to others

Quote Originally Posted by Droops View Post
    Thats something u accomplished with a lot of posts/replies u made.
    Absolutly not due to others
    Oh Droops. But making myself look bad is my right. Not somebody elses.
    Laudanum
    Nymphtown Castle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12