Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by starfinder View Post
    Its really not a HUUGE issue - as there is 3 clients needed to verify a global.
    I think I already suggested to you that requiring 3 clients is impractical on RT. When I was there, there were usually 2 or fewer clients in total. I hope you can work out a way round this.

ET is currently showing 1 client on RT, and 0 on NI.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrons View Post
    I think I already suggested to you that requiring 3 clients is impractical on RT. When I was there, there were usually 2 or fewer clients in total. I hope you can work out a way round this.

ET is currently showing 1 client on RT, and 0 on NI.
    Even for Arkadia, this 'need for min 3 clients' seems to be too much to ask for, at the moment.

In fact, yesterday evening ET was reporting 4 clients running on Arkadia (I being one of them) and even that was not enough to prevent ET from missing some of my globals.

Hope a work around can be found for this. btw, new ET design looks good!
    Last edited by Lorfat; 08-17-2011 at 11:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorfat View Post
    Even for Arkadia, this 'need for min 3 clients' seems to be too much to ask for, at the moment.

In fact, yesterday evening ET was reporting 4 clients running on Arkadia (I being one of them) and even that was not enough to prevent ET from missing some of my globals.

Hope a work around can be found for this. btw, new ET design looks good!
    The "currently feeding" has to be taken with a grain of salt - as the code looks at "how many have reported globals from planet X in the last 20 min" (I think its 20 min)..

I made it like this because some planets - like RT - there can be more than 20 minutes between globals (not hof's)...

I can however, tweak this code to show how many are online on the planet - regardless of if they have reported a global or not....
    Want me to do that?

my client is running ,feeding, taking screenes ..
    so thats why i miss 1/2 of my space mobs globals

Quote Originally Posted by starfinder View Post
    The "currently feeding" has to be taken with a grain of salt - as the code looks at "how many have reported globals from planet X in the last 20 min" (I think its 20 min)..

I made it like this because some planets - like RT - there can be more than 20 minutes between globals (not hof's)...

I can however, tweak this code to show how many are online on the planet - regardless of if they have reported a global or not....
    Want me to do that?
    If that improves the global tracking accuracy of ET, it is more than welcome.

At this moment, I'm afraid what we have is a 'Calypso Tracker' and not an 'Entropia Tracker'.
    This is a consequence of a seasonal effect (lots of players on holidays and lots of others have moved to Calypso to participate in the Eomon/LT migration event, leaving some planets with less than usual number of participants), which ET has not yet taken into consideration, but I suggest you address it as soon as you have some free time to do it.

In the last 2 days, ET missed 46% of my globals even though I was running the client. Why use the client if my globals are not being accepted by ET? Not only this has a very negative impact on the usersí motivation to run the client, it is also deteriorating the data quality of your database.

Any improvement is welcome and Iím sure youíll come up with a solution
    Bad Looter King,
    since September 5th, 2005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12