Thread: Well, well..

Talking Well, well..

When FPC bought up the old EF I was mysteriously dismissed from the roster and couldn't log in to forum.
    Or I just misunderstood and thought I'd be left in the list to carry on as before.
    Anyway, I finally got my thumb out and rejoined the other day.

Rep is awfully low but with luck, good friends and sound ideas and posts I hope too yet again be regarded as a stand-up guy.

Steve Mischief

2. Sponsored Links
    Glad you could come join us here on EF once again Mischief!

Welcome back!

Proud member of NBK since February 2010

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    When FPC bought up the old EF I was mysteriously dismissed from the roster and couldn't log in to forum.
    Or I just misunderstood and
    Actually, when FPC bought up the old EF and made into "planetcalypsoforum", moving all users and content to PCF then "entropiaforum" was effectively down for a month or so, just having a link redirecting to planetcalypsoforum.

So beside from the (old) design, *everything* was scrapped. And now with the change of theme, you could say that this an entire new forum (only thing in common being the admin 711).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Quote Originally Posted by aia View Post
    Actually, when FPC bought up the old EF and made into "planetcalypsoforum", moving all users and content to PCF then "entropiaforum" was effectively down for a month or so, just having a link redirecting to planetcalypsoforum.

So beside from the (old) design, *everything* was scrapped. And now with the change of theme, you could say that this an entire new forum (only thing in common being the admin 711).
    No wonder then... And to think that I cussed the new EF for erasing me...

Thx, aia,

Steve