Invites for Google+

If you wanna try out google's new "social networking site" called Google+, please drop me a PM with your email in.

Then ill send you an invite - please know, this is a very early version of Google+, they change things daily based on what we tell them to change.

Also, many things are broken from time to time. But its a nice (or has the potential to be) system that integrates a lot of google's services into one "social networking site".

Much like facebook except you have the option to control it EXACTLY as you want.

So yeah.. if you wanna test it.. drop me a PM.
    (Please do not post your email directly in the thread)

2. Sponsored Links
    Hatchling
    Thanks for the info.

Here's the link to Google+ Project

Unless Starfinder has some super-secret way in *wink wink* ... Here's a link to the actual Google+ Project. Keep in mind, once there, unless you already have a Google account, you will need to create a Google account (derp!).. then you can 'sign up' to be in the waiting line..
    Last edited by doitordontdoit; 07-02-2011 at 02:45. Reason: fixing spelling misrakes

Young
    I thought they had suspended the invite thing because people was selling invites on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by doitordontdoit View Post
    Unless Starfinder has some super-secret way in *wink wink* ... Here's a link to the actual Google+ Project. Keep in mind, once there, unless you already have a Google account, you will need to create a Google account (derp!).. then you can 'sign up' to be in the waiting line..
    Can you sign up from that addy?
    Before I got an invite - it just told me it was "invites only"....