Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mature
    [QUOTE=remontoire;2583189]Bought mine at 300 just before the first crash to 180.QUOTE]
    if it crashes to bad we all will have to go to the top of twin peaks mall and jump lol consistency is what I would hope for but you have a few uber player who get bps and flood the market ok so your bp have 50 pull and you have 4 bps so 200 pulls total save a few for a rainy day lol.

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonymorris View Post
    i know this is an old thread but hey look what they were going for just a few months ago in upwards of 2400 ped lol. Now they are a whoping 250-400 ped lol i bet the ppl who bought these got sick when they seen the market fall
    I paid 2300 for mine, and am still glad I did.
    It more than paid for itself just in travel costs long before the price had crashed.

narfi

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    It more than paid for itself just in travel costs long before the price had crashed.

narfi
    I would have liked a global/hof big enough to have gotten one of the repairable, for that little extra speed, for space that is. I just hate getting shot in my back if I'm just travelling between two planets.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post

narfi
    I would agree mine has paid for its self as well but you would not list yours in the au or try to sell it here for 2300 ppl would be like wow you can buy them for only 300 ped in the au. thats all im saying. i see alot of ppl asking crazy prices for items And before you guys mob me to death let me explain. Asking 180,0000 + peds for a OLA maybe acceptable but asking 120,000 for an amp or weapon or anything else like that is almost . I understand some items are rare and all but those items have no return on them and yes I know they find, kill, or protect you but still $12,000 for a virtual item that has no value out side the game ? Buying a OLA is a risk as well because what if MA or who ever goes under then the OLA you just bought for a real $18,000 investment is worth squat because without a server or the ppl with the knowledge to run it you are up po po’s creek without a paddle. I would just like to have realistic prices like the quad being 300-400 ped ok that’s realistic but 600- 2300 that’s a little out there. And don’t get me wrong because I love the EU and I’m a ped head depositor because I love to buy stuff just to say I have it lol. Like having 4 armor sets really do I need 4???? Answer: no but I can say I have them and I can change them when I hunt different mobs. But my long drawn out point is to keep an economy stable we need consistency and not ppl like hey I have a suction cup and I think it is worth more then 17,000 ped………. Really because I am the only one with one????? Then come to find out ooops you are not the only one with them lol. What it all boils down to is greed plain and simple I craft choppers, sleps, and armor(low grade), that I sell for a reasonable price why because I know it cost me 200 ped to craft say my chopper bp and I got 40 well that averages out to be 5 ped a chopper you take into account the tt value say full tt would I sell the chopper for 5 ped on a tt of 24???? No, of course not, but why charge 50-60 ped for one? I say ask a reasonable price say full tt +8.5 that would make my chopper worth 32.5ped still after all is said and done it cost me 5 ped to make the chopper 1 ped to list it in the AU so 6 ped total take that from the 8.5 ped up charge and I made a total of 26.5 ped Profit. Not to bad but hey that just how I do it and I sold threw 40 choppers in less then a week all of which were sold at twin and pa and I sold 6 I the au. Plus I gave away 3 of them to ppl who had been stuck or down on there EU luck lol and had no ped. I just think greed gets the best of a lot of ppl in the EU because they have something special or rare, special means you like it and maybe some other ppl like it too, RARE means you have something that most other ppl do not have “YET” and when you think your big dog of the yard with your rare item…………!!!POP!!! Someone find the same bp lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12