Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar

Exclamation Message from Governor Jameson

Greetings fellow colonists

I have just arrived at Port Atlantis and have begun an inspection of our military. From what I have seen so far I can tell that it's in a sad state and does not live up to my expectations of an expeditionary force.

It is therefore essential that the colonists of Calypso begin training themselves for what is to come, the unexplored wastes of Calypso is not a friendly place and our forces will need your assistance.

Training sessions will commence shortly at the Fortress Invincible facilities near Tukar. Those among you who perform the best will be given great rewards for their service.

Signed,
    Governor Frank Jameson
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Greetings fellow colonists

I have just arrived at Port Atlantis and have begun an inspection of our military. From what I have seen so far I can tell that it's in a sad state and does not live up to my expectations of an expeditionary force.

It is therefore essential that the colonists of Calypso begin training themselves for what is to come, the unexplored wastes of Calypso is not a friendly place and our forces will need your assistance.

Training sessions will commence shortly at the Fortress Invincible facilities near Tukar. Those among you who perform the best will be given great rewards for their service.

Signed,
    Governor Frank Jameson
    Dear Governor Jameson,

I've been here in Port Atlantis (and on Gateway) pretty regularly lately too, and I agree the military here is in a sad state indeed.

I rarely have more than 5 green dots on my radar at any one time.

I'm happy to keep helping with the training, but we have an increased rate of colonisation too ?

Signed, Serica

Sweet!! I'm so going to be there.
    There are far to few fort events being organised. Especially official once

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    The first session will start tomorrow (16th of july) at 18.00 Entropia Time, the event is open for registration already.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Hatchling
    Unfortunately, no amount of training will allow the new recruits to reach the abilities of the most seasoned veterans. It seems that the new recruits arrive with much less stamina than previous generations. Morale suffers as well, since no amount of training will bring the new recruits up to the level of training that the previous generations were able to reach. Furthermore, equipment is lacking, and what equipment is found is of shoddy workmanship and breaks quickly, unable to be repaired.
    I suggest employing the more seasoned veterans, and instead of wasting your time with trying to train the newer generations, simply give out the rewards to the same people as received them last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch C View Post
    We pretty much keep fighting your wars and our great reward is a lower bank account.. your on your own Governor... good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    There are more pressing matters to attend to Govenor. Your military is in a sad state thanks to lack in morall not lack of training.

Looks like the people are rebelling

Born 11-24-2006

Where the heck my edit button go????

Born 11-24-2006

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Where the heck my edit button go????
    next to the quote buttons

sorry, its not there. I guess yours is showing

Born 11-24-2006

I'm here with my oppalo

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast