Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hatchling
    ILL Be There...

-ILLz

2. Sponsored Links
    Banned
    never had a post deleted before, must of hit a nerve huh.. sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch C View Post
    never had a post deleted before, must of hit a nerve huh.. sad.
    Yeah, what is up with that? What rule was broken that your post had to be deleted all together? Not allowed to express your opinion

Born 11-24-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Softhart View Post
    Yeah, what is up with that? What rule was broken that your post had to be deleted all together? Not allowed to express your opinion
    No problem to express your opinion, as long as you don't forget to bend over several times in your posts....

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Expressing your opinion is fine but I dont need my storyline/event threads turned into whine fests about loot or whatever else it could be. It doesnt contribute with anything but negativity.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Young
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Expressing your opinion is fine but I dont need my storyline/event threads turned into whine fests about loot or whatever else it could be. It doesnt contribute with anything but negativity.
    So you deleted not only the funniest post in the thread, but probably the closest to the truth post? Pffft....fail....

Just the usual

Pretty thin skinned....you won't last...
    Last edited by Steve Saber; 07-17-2011 at 15:10.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    I was talking to the governor not you, you are MA, you arent in the story line.

I was being the subordant soldier who wont go into battle anymore... and have to pay for my own bullets, thanks for ruining my role playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch C View Post
    I was talking to the governor not you, you are MA, you arent in the story line.

I was being the subordant soldier who wont go into battle anymore... and have to pay for my own bullets, thanks for ruining my role playing.

Governor Jamieson, you'll probably have to take this one out and shoot him a few times to show him who's boss

Young
    The soldiers are drinking beers in the bar. Celebrating with girls of Gladys, they need a little of fun, before the death time.

However, although a bit drunk, they can enter in combat. The ammunition is not enough, but are prepared to fight with slingshots, sticks, stones or fists, if necessary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Serica View Post
    Governor Jamieson, you'll probably have to take this one out and shoot him a few times to show him who's boss
    He'd be doing me a favour

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast