Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    From what I understand of what occurred here, there was an on-going bug that was left unfixed by Mindark leading to a total fail of the event.

Is that a reasonable summary?

If so, there's a lesson there. However this is the first time in about 2 years that Mindark are listening directly to the players (rather than listening to their PP) so maybe it wont happen in future.

Then again maybe it will.

Is there a "known bugs list" ?

Good luck with the next event, I'm sure lessons will be learned. Or if not, same old, same old as they say.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    So what are you going to do about it?
    Judging by the reply to, and closure of, my support case, absolutely nothing.

If it were any other company I would be astonished that they'd prefer to have a pissed off customer than to refund $1.

But as it's MA I'm not in the least bit surprised.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    I sincerely apologize for this issue, I have to admit that I didnt know about it when I created the event. There will be more events like this as soon as that problem is fixed.
    Great! By the way, there is also a bug that makes selling event tickets to the Trade Terminal impossible (maybe just expires ones?) even though they have a Trade Terminal Value of 1 PED.

I would like to suggest allowing Structure Repair in future events. This would be the determining factor for me, personally, when deciding whether to shell out 10 PED to join such an event. Depending on the opposing force's play style, Structure Repair can make a significant difference in terms of both Force Point and Participant Points, and it's a role for participants to actively participate in without requiring a lot of skills.

5. 08-13-2011, 15:04
    Reason
    Off Topic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345