Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Quote Originally Posted by anhithe View Post
    Hi Kim,

I would like the ability to add mission brokers to LAs and then LA owners could add their own rewards to the mission 'pool' for hunting and mining on the LA, with a relative rarity for these items. This could give people items as rewards for missions without MA having to foot the bill.

Ant
    Good idea.
    It could be so that a LA owner puts an item or items in a "loot window", then when certain requierments (kill X mobs, or loot X PED - in TT value) is met, then one of the items from that window is "dropped" for the person.

2. Sponsored Links
    Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by starfinder View Post
    Good idea.
    It could be so that a LA owner puts an item or items in a "loot window", then when certain requierments (kill X mobs, or loot X PED - in TT value) is met, then one of the items from that window is "dropped" for the person.
    I think that would make people more interested to hunt in certain land areas.

Right now I totally ignore the, what I call, "screenshot events" which in most cases requires screenshots (of globals, with tons of requirements) or separate registration on web sites.

Also (as you said) it would also allow more wallet friendly events, where you can get awarded by killing X mobs or spending Y peds of ammo, meaning you won't lose doubly if you hunt for a long time and have the ma-saving-up-for-ATH feeling.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

the first noob missions for camp swamp in which the ultimate reward was an orange cap with 0-tt was cool. Because you could wear it and show off that you had done the mission.
    So in addition to the current skill rewards for a 10k grinding mission, there should be some 0-tt repairable trophy item. (like a wearable medal, neckless or something.

Or do something that the mentoring system had: a random 0-tt goldmission item (like a mentor edition item)

the last idea from me is a dungeonmaster style mission, that requires a society with at least 5 ppl to participate and the chance to loot the thorifoid temple emerald. as a team needing to avoid traps, step on stones in pairs to open doors, shoot or cut ropes, kill gazillions of dungeon mobs. When all society members have died, the traps reset and a next society can try to win the emerald, with hof messages like " oddysseus unbound has just unlocked the door to level 5 of the thorifoid temple dungeon! well done!"

Hatchling

plc no Crap items + some ideas

Hi
    1st , I really like mission system apart it is heavy grinding (it gets boring , and I have not yet completed any of Iron chellenges ... lol - spending 60++ h per mission just grinding is very waste of RL time (assuming 300 mob/h)), but ok we slowly will get there (I am also against changing mission after they are released as I am very slowly progressing)

2. PLC DO NOT ADD CRAP rewards as ITEMS (see further) lol i got few "Crap items'- what are basically 0 value (Diplomas, toys... ), but still are taking ITEM slot in inventory, or best of all (make them 0 count - that they does not count towards total item count thus using up Space in storage / make separate category (I still do not want 2 TT them ... )
    - this would enable ppl who like 2 collect those stock them a lot

3. Would like more story based to be added

4. make repeatable missions probably small but stocking rewards (small amount of skills /tokens * ) (what can be done in like 1-2h for those who got no so many time grinding (RL, kids etc and can play with 100% attention little time
    - Deliver some msg
    - explore (scout) some area (verify robot activity, animal survey/Scan specific animal ... ....
    - deliver some probably raw materials - there probably consider paying at least TT value of them (as specific TT terminal)
    5. Make mission for rest of professions
    - Mining (*Hopping to ARK ,but will see)
    - Crafting (consider it in chain like to built some entrance 2 instance what requires that each of team has completed his tasks and consider that there are ppl with crafting ~ 5 lvl ... )
    - MF
    --
    --
    -- Taming (deliver XX mobs lol )

6. probably introduce some Tokens (plc save SPACE again in storage) that can be traded for some rewards (tokens probably could be tradable- consider Novas/blazers - I got already 30+ k of those (Small hunter more miner, chatting)
    Token also tradable - if smb wants some rewards then just buy then off other players (also was rewards from Repeatable mission)

7. as for rewards ,plc add reasonable - considering RCE aspect - all can be traded , then probably add to item info "This was given as reward to Uber Noober Starter (still got to analyze Legacy aspects what will happen when item will in this case be traded away and original owner gets Banned? )

8. Dungeons

9. Soc missions (LG is total failure .. from viewpoint of noob hunter player with lvl 31 Pistoler.... )

10. Community mission - like was repelling Robot Attack - together with reasonable mission statuses (like by Commodore Brill (any NPC who would be mission giver) -is mission terminal where status can be retrieved (Robots Type XX Killed XX, Oil supplied XX Amount of YY required ... )
    - Deliver some materials for construction of ...

11. Enable seing mission chain and Rewards like TT value of skills (There were already 1 posting about TT value of skills given as reward)

12. also please consider the cost to complete mission vs reward, there are no real interest to complete mission as cost to complete is offsetting rewards... (buying these skills are much cheaper... ) (but this more goes to general loot (often returning with 30%-50% TT value lol not really wanting to got on hunting / mining again)

13. And Yes add enterrainment considering that many ppl are lol lvl and cannot do lot of Mission aimed for ubers - so Player base would be growing as ppl even with low skill could participate in more activites

14. More missions that does not require budget/can be done with small budget lol

Br.
    Resnis
    -

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Resnis View Post
    2. PLC DO NOT ADD CRAP rewards as ITEMS (see further) lol i got few "Crap items'- what are basically 0 value (Diplomas, toys... )
    One idea I just was, was a separate book (like the blueprint books) where you could put diplomas in.

Maybe a Deed Case, where you could store misc deeds like apartment deeds, loan deeds and diplomas. And to add to it, that the deeds would still "work" (that is even with apartment deed in the Deed Case you could still operate ad terminal and you can repay bank loans (after which the deed would vanish from the book the same way that (L) blueprins vanishes from BP book after they are used up).
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Hatchling

UI

As far as UI is concerned I have to say it is a lot better than it used to be. But if you are looking for things to improve they would be:

1.) please do add a "loot targeted creature" button or function that can be accessed via keyboard. Dragging the health bar of a creature may be nice for some purposes, but it is a totally useless task if you only need it to loot a creature. Clicking the corpse of a creature is difficult too sometimes, so a "loot targeted creature" button would be nice.

2.) make looting area of corpses easier to access. Sometimes it is really difficult to loot a creature that has fallen into a tree or sunken into the ground - if the looting area were bigger it would be easier to plunder even the most hidden creatures.

3.) add loot information to chat like it is in team hunts.

4.) add option to switch off the loot window. I know looting a creature is an event, but after the 1000th creature it gets boring and keeping the window open takes up valuable screen space.

5.) make artwork for one loot window and put all the loot there instead of separate windows for bots, mutants and mobs.

6.) buffer item icons on disk for faster access. Sometimes when I open my storage it takes about 10-20 seconds for the items to show up. If this is already implemented rework the system to make it faster.

7.) buffer equipment info on disk for faster access. I mean - there are like 20 types of armor tops, the rest of the diversity is different colors. just allow the client to store most of the data and trigger it remotely. If this is already implemented rework the system to make it faster.

no longer relevant
    Last edited by Cpt Super Flash; 12-16-2014 at 19:28.

9. 11-01-2016, 08:51

10. 11-04-2016, 10:30

11. 11-04-2016, 10:37

12. 11-04-2016, 10:41

13. 11-04-2016, 10:44

14. 11-04-2016, 10:48

15. 11-04-2016, 10:51

16. 12-17-2016, 06:50

17. 12-17-2016, 06:51

18. 12-17-2016, 06:51

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910