Noob in Ancient Greece; How to get back??

Title says it all, I did the missions on Next Island. Traveled in time to Greece, and have done some missions in Greece, but have not determined how to return to Next Island. I believe I have talked to everyone, but perhaps I missed something.

If anyone can point me to a guide, or walk through or simply tell me what I need to do, I would appreciate it. Greece is boring I wanna go back!
    Last edited by FarmerSmurf; 09-03-2011 at 02:35.

2. Sponsored Links
    The cave you came in by is the way back. If you did not bring extra crystals talk to the npc in that cave he will give you some to get back.

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSmurf View Post
    I believe I have talked to everyone, but perhaps I missed something.
    You get back the same way you came, but using the special teleporter in Orpeu's cave (southwest of Thebe - you should be able to see the cave opening from the port with the ships). There is a "Guardian of the keys" in the cave, he will give you 3 time travel crystals one time so you can get back. (To actually operate the teleporter, you click on it as usual, switch to Next Island and select the only accessible teleporter - Orpheus Cave).

Obviously, this is for the first vist (if you got the original crystals by doing the missions and getting 3). Next time you go to Ancient Greece, you will need to have at least 6 crystals - 3 to go there and 3 to go back.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

awsome thanks for the directions!
    Last edited by FarmerSmurf; 09-03-2011 at 02:35.