Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hatchling

Waiting over 2 months for Withdrawal

I requested a withdraw on 4th of June, Was disappointed that it was going to take 30 working days, but what can you do hey? 15th of July comes and goes. No sign of my money in the account.
    So I send a support case...
    2011-07-17 12:37 You wrote:

I requested a withdrawal on 4 June 2011
    Withdrawal ID: ******** for ****.** PED
    It has now been 30 business days from the registration date. Still no sign of it. Can you please investigate?
    The reply came back from support a day later
    2011-07-18 02:47 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Liam,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay with the withdrawal you initiated on 2011-06-04. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances on our side, our Accounting and Funds Transfer Department has had an intense workload and all withdrawals have been delayed.

We are working to get back to the top of the queue and wish to assure you that all withdrawals will be handled as soon as possible. However, at this time, we cannot provide you with a specific date for your withdrawal to be committed.

Again, we apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

Kind regards,
    Laura | Planet Calypso Support
    Not being overly impressed with a heads up I requested a little more info
    2011-07-18 05:31 You wrote:

I appreciate that you can't give me an exact date, but roughly how long is the delays with you withdraws team? A couple of days or are you talking weeks?

It's already been over 7 weeks now and I'm disappointed that I was not informed of by yourselves in advance. I simple email or a notification on the website would have been nice.
    and came the standard non committing reply...
    Hi Liam,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the delay with the withdrawal you initiated on 2011-06-04. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances on our side, our Accounting and Funds Transfer Department has had an intense workload due to absence and vacations and all withdrawals have been delayed. We have published a support news about this delay today.

We are working to get back to the top of the queue and wish to assure you that all withdrawals will be handled as soon as possible. However, at this time, we cannot provide you with a specific date for your withdrawal to be committed.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope, that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.
    Kind regards,
    Tezla | Planet Calypso Support
    I have now been waiting 65 days (2 months and 4 days) for my money that should have in my account after 30 working days and because of this delay have received charges from my bank.

THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH MIND ARK!

2. Sponsored Links
    That's why they informed the community withdrawels are taking longer now since it's vacation time now...

Hatchling
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennson View Post
    That's why they informed the community withdrawels are taking longer now since it's vacation time now...
    Only after I already waited 30 working days. If you have people on vacation, then you need to cover it. You can't run a business and not deliver.

I have never tried, so far, to take any of my cash back out of EU... but I have to say, I would tend to agree with thread starter - this is ridiculous and borderline disgusting in having to wait this long for it to be completed.

Doesn't leave me with alot of faith in the people that are controlling my money for the time being.

just my two pec.

XZC

i'm in the same boat that u but waiting for more time. this really makes me not trust in MA and like me there r more players. Poor business from MA.

the RCE should be safe and MA should have a background of money for times like this but they just dont have and dont care about the players...

what does think a new player when reads threads like this one?

THAT'S WHAT MA SHOULD HAVE IN MIND...

Provider
    If half of the staff is on vacation, I guess it gonna take longer than "just a few days" sadly.
    Yep, they could hire people for the summer, but I guess it's a bit risky to let
    someone who only gonna work for 8 weeks to handle that kind of stuff...

Hatchling
    I think I need to post in this forum as well ) 3.5 months for me today, still pending since April 25. Support answers are very similar.

MA doesn't have enough cash in the bank to pay you and keep the company operating so they will make you wait...

Hatchling

Small update.

from Planet Calypso planetcalypso@entropiauniverse.com
    to Liam D****** <**********@gmail.com>
    date 11 August 2011 11:30
    subject Withdrawal Committed
    mailed-by entropiauniverse.com

Hi Liam,

Your withdrawal with ID: ******** has been committed.

Please note that it can take a few days before the funds arrive in your bank account. If you have any inquries regarding your withdrawal, please do not hesitate to contact the Entropia Universe Support Department at: https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t-faq/contact/.

Kind regards,

Your Entropia Universe Team
    Hopefully I will get this some point next week.
    Still deeply disappointing that I have had to push to get this far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast