Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When will SLi and Crossfire be fixed?

Hi.

Back in early Dec. 2010 I submitted a support case asking about why my Crossfire would not engage within EU. The reply back stated they know that multiple Gpu's are not functioning correctly and that it is up for review.

Do you know of any fixes for this yet and if not do you have a timeline of when this could be possibly fixed?

image of response from support

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ga...mageuser=22642

Ty for any info you can provide!!

2. Sponsored Links
    No reply yet?

I know this is a bit later but I also run Crossfire and it still doesn't kick in with Entropia Universe, also when running the game in 3x1 eyefinity the log in fields don't appear. I have also submitted support tickets as well. Only thing I am ever told is please watch MA News Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Jarman View Post
    I know this is a bit later but I also run Crossfire and it still doesn't kick in with Entropia Universe, also when running the game in 3x1 eyefinity the log in fields don't appear. I have also submitted support tickets as well. Only thing I am ever told is please watch MA News Releases
    Yep its kinda weird since they are using an engine that has the capabilities to run it very well.

I also find that most times in full screen mode that the background trees are flickering off and on and it becomes very annoying!! The only way around it is to use an earlier driver version.. 11.6 or before I think.. Im using 11.8 that just came out.. runs fast but the background still does it...

Anything on this yet KIM??!!

There be questions unanswered in this section!! Would you be so kind as to look into this and atleast tell me you are looking into this... or not!! ARRRRRR

They don't like us that run AMD cards lol

but yes also for me the trees and such in the distance do flicker quite a bit, the only way I have found to fix this is to keep all settings on very high but to set shadowing to medium. Which means that we will not get the full effect of the games graphics simply because they seem to not want to be worried about amd drivers :P

Since I hear that the hair physics is coming in the next release, could this mean that SLI and Crossfire will be fixed in the same update??

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Since I hear that the hair physics is coming in the next release, could this mean that SLI and Crossfire will be fixed in the same update??
    Also add some new designs to mobs and new land areas, it could be more utilized if we had SLi and Crossfire working correctly!

or treat this as a shamely bump!!

MindArk Official
    Hi,

There is a Crossfire investigation in motion.

-Justin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast