Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Not enough exas, too much running around looking. Oh, and at the same time, the server seems to be struggling, as people are getting lots of "failed". Maybe a server reboot is needed or something. I had to stop hunting it was so bad.
    He probably need to adjust things from the office. I can imagine he is at home now, watching the whole thing.

2. Sponsored Links
    Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Update: The Exarotherium herd seems to be spreading out to the area east of Cape Corinth close to the Ithaca island

Last edited by Kim|Calypso; 08-10-2011 at 20:13.
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Hatchling
    can anything be done about the lag? I made the mistake of logging out on the corinth server after getting frustrated with only 1/5 of all shots/faps working and now cannot even log back in for the life of me. i keep getting the 'a timeout has occurred during the login process' error. its been this way for a good 20mins and dozens of attempts.

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-J View Post
    can anything be done about the lag? I made the mistake of logging out on the corinth server after getting frustrated with only 1/5 of all shots/faps working and now cannot even log back in for the life of me. i keep getting the 'a timeout has occurred during the login process' error. its been this way for a good 20mins and dozens of attempts.
    Ya, thanks for increasing the spawn but we can't even log in.

Any chance for a server reset/reboot?

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Update: The Exarotherium herd seems to be spreading out to the area east of Cape Corinth close to the Ithaca island

Thank you Kim, this is the kind of feedback and response this game needs

Old
    Thanks Kim, I don't know about Corinth because I dare not go back there, but the new spawns on the Ithaca server seem to working fine.

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Great news =)

Im going home to sleep now, cya in about 6 hours
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Great news =)

Im going home to sleep now, cya in about 6 hours
    Sleep well, you def. deserve it!

Dominant
    Just a detail, dunno if it's just me being tired, or if there really has been a change:

Have the Eomon mutated somehow, from having had 6 legs to now only having 4 legs?

If I rememeber right, eomons used to have two legs at the front, and four legs in the back.

Nice it started though!
    Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can catch a few big exos.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

We have just received word from the Imperial Exobiology institute that the annual migration on Eudoria has begun.

In all the years I've been a part of PE/EU, you all @MA have always recvd ALOT of heat from the community, more so lately.

Bang up job Kim, really. Thank you the delivery and so far the execution of this event, and overseeing it all the way you've done.

I would suggest though a remedy to the "loot lag" that normally results around 4:00 to 5:00 and plagues many ingame, atleast for the duration of this event.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast