Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hatchling
    Question about LongTooth mission or overall.

As I remember last year kill shot on LT got a mission kill point, but now it's most dmg to get a kill point?

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dRiFF View Post
    Question about LongTooth mission or overall.

As I remember last year kill shot on LT got a mission kill point, but now it's most dmg to get a kill point?
    Yes, should be most dmg get the point

Can you boost up the spawn on Eomon youngs and matures? As it is now massive spawn of high maturity but the small ones are almost non-existent.

Old
    FYI, a sparse spawn and/or a bunch of shit mixed in that people don't want to spend time killing is not a good way to make players happy. My kill speed is now a fraction of what it was before, and frustration level exponentially higher.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Dan View Post
    Can you boost up the spawn on Eomon youngs and matures? As it is now massive spawn of high maturity but the small ones are almost non-existent.
    I second that!

Dominant
    Quote Originally Posted by Wed View Post
    Yes, should be most dmg get the point
    It's bad for those of us who did get help by someone with a larger gun.

It's good for those of us who did get "help" by someone who just came by and sniped a nearly dead mob (=kill point stealing).

Just an egoistic wish:
    A few more young Eomons would be nice, at least until my Tiger(L) has worn out completely.
    For me eomons youngs is about at my limit (limit of UR-125(L) really), matures hit me faster and harder than the fap mends.
    Last edited by aia; 08-12-2011 at 14:04.
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

- Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    FYI, a sparse spawn and/or a bunch of shit mixed in that people don't want to spend time killing is not a good way to make players happy. My kill speed is now a fraction of what it was before, and frustration level exponentially higher.
    Radar says it all:

Click to enlarge

A big spawn of *only* Longtooth would be pretty much appreciated, like the one on day 2 of migration.

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    There is a longtooth only spawner
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Agreed. It's frustrating just standing around waiting for mobs, and then it's ks or be ks'ed if you're near other ppl. How hard is it go give us normal spawn? We had one already, why "fix" something that is not broken...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast