Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    if all invovlved meet RL and put it all on paper..
    officialy certicated (ahh the Fee) then... we got a deal

anything else is just trust on good word

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by T79x View Post
    if all invovlved meet RL and put it all on paper..
    officialy certicated (ahh the Fee) then... we got a deal

anything else is just trust on good word
    This is exactly the truth. In my soc anything to do with investments is piloted by myself, and written on paper. My real life business license ID is provided, as well as any real life information. My legal resources are involved in drawing up documentation as well as acting as custodians of said documentation, copies are provided to all participants for their own records, and all parties may at any point opt out and receive a refund based on market value at the time of withdrawal.

Understandably this results in very few 'investment' schemes we involve ourselves in on an official capacity, but that's the way it should be. When real money is involved agreements must be taken seriously.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

I went and read and SAW everything on your site and youtube and all I can say is "gak" :vomit:

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I went and read and SAW everything on your site and youtube and all I can say is "gak" :vomit:
    The funny thing about actually seeing it....

This individual used to stand in Port Atlantis and brag about how his significant other had a $5000 a month photo contract.

She is hideous. If anything were $5000 a month it might be all the bills accumulated from multiple broken cameras, and the following lawsuits from angry photographers who learned too late that the words "put it back on!" are sometimes never enough!

Not trying to disparage women who arent supermodels. Thats not the point. Every woman has her own beauty (except maybe this one, who seems to be a very ugly person inside and out). Every woman is not however worth $5000 a month from professional photographers. Nor is every man.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyar View Post
    The funny thing about actually seeing it....

This individual used to stand in Port Atlantis and brag about how his significant other had a $5000 a month photo contract.

She is hideous. If anything were $5000 a month it might be all the bills accumulated from multiple broken cameras, and the following lawsuits from angry photographers who learned too late that the words "put it back on!" are sometimes never enough!

Not trying to disparage women who arent supermodels. Thats not the point. Every woman has her own beauty (except maybe this one, who seems to be a very ugly person inside and out). Every woman is not however worth $5000 a month from professional photographers. Nor is every man.
    Agreed! And her voice, good lord how many packs of cigarettes does she smoke a day??

Wait and did he really say she was 27?? Or am I mistaken?
    Last edited by Kitty; 09-02-2011 at 15:33. Reason: added wordz :P

7. 09-05-2011, 04:22
    Reason
    spam

8. 09-05-2011, 04:26
    Reason
    reply to deleted post

9. 07-09-2012, 13:22
    Reason
    spam

Hatchling
    Hey, sorry for the off topic post, but who bought that last mothership when it was initially on auction?
    Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaserkinesti View Post
    Hey, sorry for the off topic post, but who bought that last mothership when it was initially on auction?
    Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Dan View Post
    Ark Royal was the last mothership to be sold on AH, purchased by Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay.

...too short...
    BR

12. 12-20-2016, 02:38

13. 12-20-2016, 02:48

14. 12-20-2016, 02:49

15. 12-20-2016, 02:51

16. 12-20-2016, 02:54

17. 12-20-2016, 03:03

18. 12-20-2016, 03:10

19. 12-20-2016, 03:11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12