Thread: Phone HOFs!!!

Cool Phone HOFs!!!

So I'm a big fan of the android app. I usually use it mostly for managing my auctions but occasionally I'll click on it too. I've had a long standing goal of getting a global through it in order to see if there were global sound effects well and also for the novelty and ped of course. Today after a break even run at the Baby Trox event at OLA02, I figured I'd take some of my oils and do a little crafting, maybe some Simple I Conductors to maybe try to HOF on Simple IIs with. My brother asks me if I want to go for a drive and I was finished with my hunt so I joined him. Got the app going while we were on the road and set up a quick 129 click run and BAM!!!!

Still haven't met my goal of globaling, (I know, I'm in tears over it.) so I don't know if those make a sound. The HOFs, yeah those don't make any noise, well aside from me wildly howling with glee.

2. Sponsored Links

Talking Got the Global!

So I've finally met the original goal of getting a global on the phone. Surprise, surprise! No global sound effects either. This time I did manage to get some screenshot though.

Overall, a very nice run!