Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A few bugs

  1. #1
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Aug 21 2011
    Posts
    8

    A few bugs

    Computer hangs - Causing my entire computer to hang having to do a hard reboot. Does not hang if playing on low settings (not fun at all).

    Game hangs - Causeing the game to not respont and force me to shut it off in Task Manager. Does not hang if playing on low settings (not fun at all).

    Game crash - Causing game to crash at random times but mostly when teleporting. Even crashes in safe mode.

    Teleporting as dead - Possible to die on a teleporter and teleport to a position and hten being dead at that position untill retarting the game.

    Respawning on the spot - Respawning on the same spot as I died on causing me to die in 1 hit and force extra armor decay. This may hapen more then 1 time in a row.

    Fly lag - When flying my Gungnir I sometimes start to get choppy and lag forward with a small automated neverending right turn, fixed by stopping movement in the air and then starting to move again. Still an annoying bug...

    Jump and double fire - When jumping and fiering with my opalo it looks like the gun shoots two shots. It only makes damage one time and takes ammo for one shot but on my screen I see two lazers. One when I fire and one when I land.

    Stuck in private chat - Sometimes I get like stuck when havign a private chat open, no other chat windows can be used unless I press escape untill the private chat window is closed.

    Lost Teleporter - Captured teleporters lost in the list of avalible teleporters. Very annoying.

    Team on Radar - Sometimes the yellow team members on the radar dissapears....

    Tab hotkey - using tab as a hotkey to target monsters sometimes is like brining up an invisible menu, u can not do anything. You have to press escape untill this invisible menu is gone and then you can try to use tab again.

    Healing diminished - I get healing diminished by moving even when I stand still. Might be because I moved - put auto use - then stoped.

    beeping, slow mouse and clicks not responding - after a daily regular crash I started the game again and it kept saying "beep beep beep" and my mouse went in slow motions and no clicks were working, I could not shut off the game so I press ctrl+alt+del and the computer hang.

    Blinking screen and computer hang - at random occasions the screen start blinking black - blue - normal - black - blue - normal and nothing can be done, this hapens untill it completly hangs and this hapens in safe mode also.

    Processor: Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7600 @ 3.06GHz
    Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 5870
    Motherboard: Asus P5E3 Pro
    RAM: 4GB
    OS: Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
    Last edited by Sir Gatsu Zix; 09-10-2011 at 18:40.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Dominant
    Joined
    Nov 15 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Computer hangs - Causing my entire computer to hang having to do a hard reboot. Does not hang if playing on low settings (not fun at all).
    Doesn't happen to me.

    Though, there is another culprit that makes it happen to me: Interner Explorer 10 unless the accelleration feature is turned off.

    If you aren't running IE10 I would look for possibly heat problem (most likely). Other reasons failing hardware (memory for instance) or power supply.

    Another thing can be the graphic drive, but I'm not an expert of driver versions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Game hangs - Causeing the game to not respont and force me to shut it off in Task Manager. Does not hang if playing on low settings (not fun at all).
    Has happened to me when network connection has been broken abruptly, such as when using wireless LAN and someone turned off the access point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Game crash - Causing game to crash at random times but mostly when teleporting. Even crashes in safe mode.
    Has happened a few times. Annoying. Feels like some problem that occurs when you're going from one server area to another server area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Teleporting as dead - Possible to die on a teleporter and teleport to a position and hten being dead at that position untill retarting the game.
    My guess is that behaviour here has changed - in VU9, when you were killed when TP:ing off you would arrive dead at the destination, now you're sent back instead as dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Respawning on the spot - Respawning on the same spot as I died on causing me to die in 1 hit and force extra armor decay. This may hapen more then 1 time in a row.
    Some lag issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Fly lag - When flying my Gungnir I sometimes start to get choppy and lag forward with a small automated neverending right turn, fixed by stopping movement in the air and then starting to move again. Still an annoying bug...
    Happened all the time on my old computer when opening up the map (opening up the map made my VTOL fly choppy, then I had to restart its engines to get a smooth flight). With a faster computer it happens in places like Port Atlantis afer a few hours of online time. Doesn't happen often on new computer though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Jump and double fire - When jumping and fiering with my opalo it looks like the gun shoots two shots. It only makes damage one time and takes ammo for one shot but on my screen I see two lazers. One when I fire and one when I land.
    lol for me it just sounds like a cool feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gatsu Zix View Post
    Stuck in private chat - Sometimes I get like stuck when havign a private chat open, no other chat windows can be used unless I press escape untill the private chat window is closed.
    Happens to me to. When VU10 came there was a bug simular to this, except that escape wasn't implemented at that time so you had to use task manager to exit from client to resolve it...
    WoF team Sweden
    World of Firepower is coming - We're always looking for good Swedes to represent Sweden, and all support is welcome!

    - Sakura, Koufuku 2c - http://web.comhem.se/~u77771572/aia/ -

  4. #3
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Aug 21 2011
    Posts
    8
    List updated...4 new bugs discovered the last couple of days...
    Last edited by Sir Gatsu Zix; 08-25-2011 at 12:46.
    Do not forget what year it is when you create games, patches or anything.

  5. #4
    Hatchling
    Joined
    Aug 21 2011
    Posts
    8
    3 more bugs added... stay tuned! more to come very soon!
    Do not forget what year it is when you create games, patches or anything.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •