Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mature

A couple of questions for Kim/MA

I filed a support case three weeks ago roughly, stated that my estate is bugged.

i got the usual standard answers. it got me angry.

the case was closed by a post saying we dont know when we will fix it.

then a few days ago i filed a new support case and asked if they where making progress...

got the same case closed standard answer.

now to the questions for Kim.

Is this the way MA plans to treat their customers? or will this improve?

Will i get my estate fixed within a reasonable future? ive been waiting for 3 weeks already. (im not the only one with estate problems)

2. Sponsored Links
    Mature
    Bump. ..

Mature
    Are these qeustions hard to answer or dont you think i deserve an answer?
    Last edited by soderd; 09-06-2011 at 19:57.

Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    Hi soderd

I will ask our QA and support departments about this tomorrow and see if I can find out what's wrong. If it's something I can fix myself then ill do it right away but if its not then ill ask that a task be created.

Cheers
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Hi soderd

I will ask our QA and support departments about this tomorrow and see if I can find out what's wrong. If it's something I can fix myself then ill do it right away but if its not then ill ask that a task be created.

Cheers
    Whatever you do, please don't fix it by breaking other estates! In the past it seems that estate bugs would get fixed by breaking the estates on the other side of the planet, or on another planet, etc... almost like the servers can't handle the number of estates that actually exist and you have to change which ones function to make room on the servers for the ones that do work to work...God I hope that's not really what was happening, but it sure seemed like it.

and/or that something tied to the planet partner content creation system was bugged so any time a new contenint came in to being estates somewhere were going to get hosed.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon, and permanently for all estates. I don't know if there's ever been a time since planets other then Calyspo came in to being that all estates on every planet worked the right way without some bug somewhere.

Ive had similar problems. I reported issues with my estate at Nymphtown months ago. Got a form letter reply, and nothing has been done.

I also emailed rec@mindark.com twice (once in late spring and once in mid summer) about development of the estate further and have had no reply both times.
    Laudanum
    Welcoming new and advanced players!
    Nymphtown Castle
    Aesthetic Arts for your Entropian and Real World home.

I have two appartments on rocktropia that are broken as well.

They did work, and then one of the updates broke them.
    It is as simple as the allotment of item slots.
    It is an appartment and all slots should be indoors. But now the terminal says they are all in the display area.
    Since There is no display area, and the terminal shows 0 alloted slots for indoors, it is unusable.

This seems very simple to fix, and is the same issue that some people have had on calypso.

It would be great if you could get it worked out for us.

thanks,
    narfi

Old
    Probably the best reason why I have yet to bother to go buy an estate.
    So many bugs investations, maybe I'll be charged for pest controll .

Hatchling
    I already sent 2 suppost cases about my 2 Shops bugs, both closed and nothing changed.

Thanks Kim, it is really important for a shop owner that the estate have no issues.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    Hi soderd

Cheers
    Hi Kim

All you can do is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast