Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Planet Calypso Official Kim|Calypso's Avatar
    It seems like this is a re-occuring bug that has plagued us for some time. It is currently listed in our bug tracking system as a critical bug that should be fixed as soon as possible but it has in fact been left unhandled for quiet some time. I have reminded the developer assigned to fix it that its time to get started.

Cheers
    Mr Kim H.R. Welter
    Game Designer, MindArk PE AB

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
    It seems like this is a re-occuring bug that has plagued us for some time. It is currently listed in our bug tracking system as a critical bug that should be fixed as soon as possible but it has in fact been left unhandled for quiet some time. I have reminded the developer assigned to fix it that its time to get started.

Cheers
    Thats great

could you remind him or who ever is responsible of the mourner-texture bug i encounter and i'am now waiting half a year to get fixed? ^^ Well, i doubt it, even though i payed more than 1k PED to get all these nice mouner textures...

But its great to see you trying to help the community, thanks

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post

Cheers
    Its hard to build a reputation of a shop but it takes only a few days to destroy it... This bug kinda kills it.

Thanks for looking into this for us

Hope the developer wokeup

Mature
    Another week has passed without a fix... Its now 5 weeks since i reported the bug...

Can you get an update kim?

Mature
    b u m p

Mature
    Same here for a medusa app. On request the case has been left open. Must have been months by now the in- and outdoor itempoints are swapped, disallowing anything to be placed inside. It's such a pitty.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharm View Post
    disallowing anything to be placed inside. Posted via Mobile Device

Same with Sakura appartments

Mature
    Seems to be alot of pll affected

Mature
    Kim... Im gettin tired of this.

I live in Göteborg do i have to come down and wake up the developers myself?

problems

ok i hope this is not coming off wrong but i noticed since i started long ago there was problems with the way support was being handled i mean i know this is a game But it is also real money people are using to play buy sell repair we all work hard for it just like you work hard to keep it all running then to see that there are reports and bugs that have had to be handled just sitting there for god know how long not being looked at almost feels like a kick in our "the players" face . i think if a ticket gets put in it should get fixed with in a reasonable amout of time i mean ma want their taxes their cut when you depo or decar we as players also want the same gratatude when it comes to tickets and so on i mean this is all just my opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12