Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hatchling
    this must be a common problem because I have an almost identical problem. Granted, it doesnt help that the designers created a quest that sends new players out into uncharted territory where monsters can kill in one hit. Im at the outpost just southwest of fort fury. i was trying to get to the fort when I got creamed and I revived at some kinda outpost without a teleporter. Im so freakin close to fort fury that Id wager the reason its called fort fury is because new players are likely to be sent into a fury trying to get to it. I had used the river to get as far as I did and I figured if I died, I should just revive at the fort, allowing me to complete that mission and use the teleport(which I hoped would be at the fort) to get back to the swamp camps.... bad plan apparently....

either way, I dont know what this "p" command is, as I press the P key and nothing happens, but according to my map, Im at 67248.3, 78425.9. If you can help, Pm me before coming to get me. I dont know how much longer Ill be on today and, starting tomorrow, I wont be able to log into game again till around oct 1(going back to work and my job, truck driving, takes me from home for a week or so).

thanks for any assistance that can be rendered. all I need is a run to the fort if anyone can provide it.

2. Sponsored Links
    Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by cjkrythos View Post
    either way, I dont know what this "p" command is, as I press the P key and nothing happens, but according to my map, Im at 67248.3, 78425.9. If you can help, Pm me before coming to get me. I dont know how much longer Ill be on today and, starting tomorrow, I wont be able to log into game again till around oct 1(going back to work and my job, truck driving, takes me from home for a week or so).
    try the position icon in icon library. Should do the same thing. Not sure why p is not working. Maybe your quickkeys got messed up from the default or something? Also /pos in chat can let others get you on their map... really helpful if you have a society and need to be rescued or want to call them to you for group hunts, etc.

Mature
    Quote Originally Posted by cjkrythos View Post
    thanks for any assistance that can be rendered. all I need is a run to the fort if anyone can provide it.

Unfortunattly at work for the next 6 hours but if your are still in need of assistance when i get home let me know and i'll give you a lift.
    Last edited by funk; 09-22-2011 at 01:28. Reason: spelling correction

Hatchling
    ill make this easy, will be online at about 8pm september 30, possibly sooner, depending on when I get home again. according to the company, Ill be going back out tomorrow, and be out for about a week. I got to be home by friday for a doctor's visit and then my bro's wedding on saturday. I might be on tomorrow morning tho, depending on if they actually get me moving or not. If not, Ill post stuff and log on tomorrow morning, about 10am-11am eastern standard.

also, I checked my keys, it lists a key logged on P as "position" I also figured out WHY it wasnt working. apparently i had the message filters set to block those messages.... *facepalm*

current position is: calypso (67246, 78438, 333)

thanks again

Hatchling
    I decided to spend some of the excess ped I have on a tp chip, some excess mind essence to power it, and a small cheap valkyrie I found in the auction here. they might not have a teleport, but they do have an auction, which will work well enough to provide ways to escape. when I made an account, I invested about $20 into PED so Id have some starter cash to play with. The auctions wont end until halfway through next week tho, so...... *shrugs* we shall see what happens till then.

If I can use any of the above to get out of here without assistance, tell me how and Ill handle it on my own. Id actually prefer to learn how to get myself out of my own screwups, so if thats an option..... :P This grasshopper is eager to learn XD

thanks again

Mature
    Better for you to work in MA time as that is universal, many people including my self are no where near your time zone.

Ah just realised i can't tell time only 4 hours until the end of work

If you are still in need of help when you get on next PM me on here and i'll help as soon as i can
    Last edited by funk; 09-22-2011 at 02:07. Reason: spelling correction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12