Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Damn crappy phone browser. Nothing to see here. move along, move along.

Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by AlphaGeek; 09-24-2011 at 22:54.

2. Sponsored Links
    Even if Jan has regained the throne of the universe,
    this had to be a helluva wakeup call from the Bridge
    folks or whoever else threw money at MA.

I'm still unsure if this whole is good or bad for
    citizens of Calypso or the other planets, regardless
    of the recent power grabs.

Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by AlphaGeek; 09-24-2011 at 22:53.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzszz View Post
    As i said before, Jans support among the shareholders isn't very strong, apparently every share not controlled by him (directly or indirectly) voted against him...

probably because they're not seeing the return on their investment. MA hasn't been flush with cash recently and they even had to change the old 'we guarantee your tt value' to 'we guarantee the last 6 months of deposits' to free up the deposited money to keep going.

Going from a company with a healthy bank balance and income to one spending vast amounts on development and not seeing a return on it for a few years, some investors / share holders are getting a little anxious.

As for the new CEO, it was stated he was brought in to get the IPO moving again well again thats a sign the investors want a return on their investment and not necessarily a good sign for the customers.
    Last edited by SpikeBlack; 09-24-2011 at 20:37.

5. 12-01-2011, 18:08
    Reason
    Spam

Banned
    As always Im a little late in commenting, as todays Entropia doesnt have as much "interesting" news as the old one had. So let me introduce my belated comment on this one :

"Ooohhhh Johan Andinsson using the force now (wait, its already Jan again, right?)...Steve Shannon from General Motors was also supposed to make Entropia grow again, back then. But..."

I guess Shannon has left long ago or just got exchanged with the "new" board recently !?

Btw. ever heard of the "Shannon-Entropy" ? x'D *fanfare*

Good to SEE there is utter chaos in the office as well as in the universe. -_-

GO MA !

Old Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by McCormick View Post
    As always Im a little late in commenting, as todays Entropia doesnt have as much "interesting" news as the old one had. So let me introduce my belated comment on this one :

"Ooohhhh Johan Andinsson using the force now (wait, its already Jan again, right?)...Steve Shannon from General Motors was also supposed to make Entropia grow again, back then. But..."

I guess Shannon has left long ago or just got exchanged with the "new" board recently !?

Btw. ever heard of the "Shannon-Entropy" ? x'D *fanfare*

Good to SEE there is utter chaos in the office as well as in the universe. -_-

GO MA !
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2955815

Banned
    hehe, but are these two guys still with MA ?

I read Michael Zolotas already left in the annual report...but no word about the others...
    Last edited by McCormick; 11-10-2012 at 23:21.

Old
    Arkadia, first tree to the left behind the Oro
    Funny times.

A new CEO, again, ORLY? Usually means 50% of the really working ppl fired, and 50% more assistants and controllers hired, resulting in 100% cost rise at least, and 100% at least loss of productivity. It's nothing new. It's always this way.

How often we had this in the last years? More than once, right?

From an analytic view MA doesn't paint a bright future.

Prove me wrong, MA!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567